The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand where that comes from. we were always consistently high scorers while regularly being steady at the back. plus im sure west ham could put together a decent budget, considering bilic spent around what, 55 mil this season?

if you need someone to come in and sort stuff out over 18 months, but not completely destroy everything like a magath, mancini is perfect.
Well I mean you had Aguero in the peak of his form which obviously helped. I think in the past he's said he'd rather win 1-0, which is fine, but Sam Allardyce believes in the same sort of thing (albeit with the long ball style), and you saw how that ended up with the West Ham fans.

I don't think Mancini's record post City has been great at either Galatasaray or Inter.

Bilic's net spend this season was probably about 10M or so. 20M for Ayew, 6M for Calleri and Tore on loan, 8M for Fonte and 10M for Snodgrass. We got 25M for Payet and 8M for Tomkins.

Well I mean you had Aguero in the peak of his form which obviously helped. I think in the past he's said he'd rather win 1-0, which is fine, but Sam Allardyce believes in the same sort of thing (albeit with the long ball style), and you saw how that ended up with the West Ham fans.

I don't think Mancini's record post City has been great at either Galatasaray or Inter.

Bilic's net spend this season was probably about 10M or so. 20M for Ayew, 6M for Calleri and Tore on loan, 8M for Fonte and 10M for Snodgrass. We got 25M for Payet and 8M for Tomkins.
Prime Aguero vs Prime Carroll.

pretty similar

4qdG9eW0zroxz8QqlCvlq0N6qx4=.gif

Has it slipped under the radar that City have brought in Woy to run their Melbourne franchise.

Thanks for ruining Australian football.
It had until now. Thanks. :/

Thinks it's just a few weeks consultancy. Not sure if he moves on to others in the group after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, the Miracle match, classic.

It seems like no one knows how to make that England side tick.
Except maybe Bobby Robson. The 1990 WC team is the last really good/great English team I've witnessed live, with a bit of luck they could've gone all the way.

So Pearson has backed Shakesphere to get the job. Reading more on the situation, it's become increasingly clear that Ranieri was pulling up Pearson's setup and had created a rift in the club's handling. It's funny, because Pearson was actually the forward thinking guy.

It's a weird one, Shakesphere's ambitions clearly look like he's content with coach rather than a hands on role, yet he's the one that knows all about our set up.

The weirdest thing? If Shakesphere pitches his vision for next year, we could actually see Pearson return to the club as an Assistant Manager.

Too early at this point, but gee whiz... the fallout is still there, especially considering we're not thinking about next month let alone next season yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back