Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

I also really liked how they developed the Tuskens in that series. But then I don't understand how you do all that at the start of the series and then don't build it into the finale, with the Tuskens coming in to aid Boba. Just another weird decision that series had

Will use spoiler tags for this comment just incase, as we’re discussing a different show to this thread.

yes that was a poor decision in the end. I felt the Tuskens were completely glossed over after they were wiped out. They would’ve been a much better army/backup for Boba then those random BMX bandits for example.

They were possibly the lowlight of the show, just very out of place and the “chase” sequence (along with Leia being “chased” by those goons in Kenobi) were woefully done. Embarrassing really for the resources Disney have at their disposal.

I also maintain that Boba was significantly weakened to how he was depicted in “The Tradegy” episode when he returned to the fray in s2 of Mando.

The most baddas character of Book Of Boba Fett wasn’t Boba. Or Mando. Or even Krrsanten.

It was the female Tusken Raider who taught Boba combat with the gaffi stick. She was phenomenal. Particularly that train heist sequence.

Having her come back and * s**t up during the finale with the Pikes, phwoarr what an opportunity missed.

You'd think they SHOULD write in the death of Carl Weather's character and maybe have a funeral scene or something, etc, and it would be nice for her character to be seen for that.

I don't care about your politics or crazies, I just want my Star Wars to be made with care and heart, and not oversights like Leia giving Rey a hug instead of Chewie when Han died.

HOWEVER

She has no case. She wasn't fired. Her character worked on a season to season contract. Her contract wasn't renewed. Completely different. No leg to stand on.

You'd think they SHOULD write in the death of Carl Weather's character and maybe have a funeral scene or something, etc, and it would be nice for her character to be seen for that.

I don't care about your politics or crazies, I just want my Star Wars to be made with care and heart, and not oversights like Leia giving Rey a hug instead of Chewie when Han died.

Lol there's zero chance she comes back, not sure that she's suing them to reinstate her..

Lol there's zero chance she comes back, not sure that she's suing them to reinstate her..
I know, I don't expect her too, but it would be nice.

I just whinged about something similar in the Rocky thread...

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely, surely, the 75k would be cheaper to just settle than going through court? That's ******* nothing money.

Probably why that's what she's after I guess, hoping they settle.

It's a weird one. Is she after the money and just using the threat of a court order to reinstate her (which is what the media is saying she's asking for) to get it? You'd think $75,000 isn't that much and Lucasfilm would happily pay it provided she signed an NDA never to speak about them again. Or is the main goal the reinstatement and the small figure just a baseline amount to achieve the bigger goal. Either way, won't happen.

35a21fe020cf586d44d44fd9602b9382f37248d69531b1156b67728938af976a_1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back