Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media from Josh Carr:

You know what really grinds my gears about the filth... They have never had to answer to the conduct and bullshit through that whole era. In fact they've manage to make a celebrity out of a scumbag criminal who if never played footy would be ignored and forgotten like the rest of the scumbag criminals in jail. And Teflon Worsfold, Trev and to a lesser degree the media all have blood on their hands.. no wonder scum supporters are all so illogical and volotile, they've been through alot 😅

Uhhhhh...Me thinks Joshy has had a few too many head knocks. I think he's confusing Big Sandi with another former player...or we have a new ruck coach I wasn't aware of. Haha.

Listen at 2:40

View attachment 1061494

I’ve heard Sandi referred to as spider in the past but you’re right there should only ever be one spider!

Uhhhhh...Me thinks Joshy has had a few too many head knocks. I think he's confusing Big Sandi with another former player...or we have a new ruck coach I wasn't aware of. Haha.

Listen at 2:40

View attachment 1061494
Sandi is definitely called “spider” As well. Shows a lack of imagination but 🤷‍♂️.

Did he say he’s done with 6PR.

Don't think so.

I wasn't hanging on every word but his talking points were i) I agree with you 100% Kim suck suck ii) something about GWS never being a club with a viable supporter base because its located in Lebanon and iii) that Willie Rioli didn't tamper with his urine test - which Clint corrected afterwards.

I'm not making this up - the next caller was Jerry from Westmister. I stayed for the Hayley Miller post game interview and switched off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers! 👍

But I still don't recall anyone ever calling him that. There's only one "spider" I associate with Freo... Maybe I got knocked in the head too many times.🤕:p

In other news, Sumich now requires major dental surgery after saying the above through the grittiest of gritted teeth ever. :grimacing:
haha. Massive news breaker old Suma. He's basically just said that if Fremantle can win games they can make the 8.

Well, blow me down.

Cheers! 👍

But I still don't recall anyone ever calling him that. There's only one "spider" I associate with Freo... Maybe I got knocked in the head too many times.🤕:p
Ummm maybe Josh Carr for one, as per press conference. I’ve heard Shauny Mac call him spider plenty of times.

Cheers! 👍

I don't know about city folk. But any male that is rediculously tall goes by stretch and spider from where I am from.

Cheers! 👍

I don't know about city folk. But any male that is rediculously tall goes by stretch spider from where I am from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back