The Mitch Lewis thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Where’s the Mitch Lewis thread?
Same penalty as Cunnington for a deliberate elbow to the head with the ball not in play to an unsuspecting player?
You don’t get any dirtier than that.
Are the hawks protected or no one gives a stuff about them now?
Anyone else and the knives would be out big time.

Clumsy attempt to put a block on Mitchell's tagger, got him high, cops it sweet.. just because they stuffed up the Cunnington decision doesn't mean Lewis is a dog/sniper he mistimed a shepherd vs a midget

Clumsy attempt to put a block on Mitchell's tagger, got him high, cops it sweet.. just because they stuffed up the Cunnington decision doesn't mean Lewis is a dog/sniper he mistimed a shepherd vs a midget

That’s one shocking attempt at a shepherd.
An extended elbow to the head. I get the blocking bit but that’s not how you block.
It’s the #1 thing you try to avoid in this game and that’s lifting elbows towards an opponent’s head.
It doesn’t get much worse than this. 1 week is utterly ridiculous.
This is precisely what the AFL wants to stamp out.

An extended elbow to the head. I get the blocking bit but that’s not how you block.
It’s the #1 thing you try to avoid in this game and that’s lifting elbows towards an opponent’s head.

Doesnt get much worse? Didnt you see Daniel's spear tackle? He got 1 week. In the NRL those start at 3 or 4 weeks.

Haha thanks.
So what’s the go with absolutely zero scrutiny on this?
I can’t think of a more dirty act.
Completely unnecessary and just comes from nowhere it seems.
Doesn't look great from the stills but no worse than Astbury's in Round 1 which got 0 weeks

Doesn't look great from the stills but no worse than Astbury's in Round 1 which got 0 weeks

Danniher got 0 weeks too. And last week Hartigan got 0 weeks.

Yet when a guy gets a week there is outrage.

But serious the Caleb Daniel tackle was disgraceful. Spear tackle and rolled him over his neck and only got 1 week. Apparently there is no potential to cause serious injury in tackles like that.

Danniher got 0 weeks too. And last week Hartigan got 0 weeks.

Yet when a guy gets a week there is outrage.

But serious the Caleb Daniel tackle was disgraceful. Spear tackle and rolled him over his neck and only got 1 week. Apparently there is no potential to cause serious injury in tackles like that.
Heeney punched someone in the head broke his hand and got 0🤷‍♂️

You can tell that's an elbow? Looks like a blurry ******* mess to me.

In relation to the Daniel incident, the AFLW player got zero for that. Not sure if men’s heads are more important or she got off because she was a best and fairest favourite. Daniel tackle was awkward, not like he is trying to injure. Lewis on the other hand.... that’s far more deliberate and clearly dangerous. Elbows are worse than fists.

If I knew how to upload the footage I would but supposedly the file is too big. It looks worse in the footage than the pictures.

It is worse than Daniher, Astbury and Hartigan combined, let’s not kid ourselves.

In relation to the Daniel incident, the AFLW player got zero for that. Not sure if men’s heads are more important or she got off because she was a best and fairest favourite. Daniel tackle was awkward, not like he is trying to injure. Lewis on the other hand.... that’s far more deliberate and clearly dangerous. Elbows are worse than fists.

If I knew how to upload the footage I would but supposedly the file is too big. It looks worse in the footage than the pictures.

It is worse than Daniher, Astbury and Hartigan combined, let’s not kid ourselves.

Daniel raised the guy's legs above horizontal. Then speared him on his head twisting his neck.

Its pretty much the most dangerous tackle you can lay. And in rugby league gets 3 or 4 weeks even without injury given how dangerous it is.

Its baffling there has been complete silence from the media.

If Sicily or Greene had done it I suspect it would have been non stop outrage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back