Media The New and Improved Fighting Furies

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
We at the Fighting Furies have had a lot of time to reflect after a winless start to the campaign.

We realise we must change to ensure the sustainability of our football club and to ensure the purity of this great Qooty competition.

In the past our leaders behaviour has been characterised by offensive behaviour and has caused a lot of irreparable damage to the SFA Qooty community.
articleLeadwide-1laky.png

Thankfully our coach Tigerturbulance has been suspended indefinitely for repeated acts of incompetence

D2115_273_004_1200.jpg
While Ned_Flanders' Qooty wager's have seen him stripped of his captaincy and benched for the rest of the year.
Good Riddance we do not need his divisive rhetoric anymore.

So our enterprise had a brainstorming session to find out how we could stop conflict with other teams and become the cleanest Qooty posting team in the future.
lan.png

After days of brainstorming in Ned's basement we were able to form the best possible leadership group.
A leadership group that would gain awe and respect by its very presence.
A leadership group that treats all posters with the dignity and respect they deserve.
airbnb.png
Led by our new captain Wacky Tiger we are committed to a sustainable collective future

0wUo2x4.png

We are trialling a new logo which no longer features the sexually explicit colour, pink, and have replaced it with the gender neutral forest green

hc.jpg

We will no longer be driving petrol cars and I'm sure the air that blows from our new cars will be a lot cleaner

ucsm.png

We look forward to seeing you around,
And if you see us don't forget to say G'day!

Last edited:

We at the Fighting Furies have had a lot of time to reflect after a winless start to the campaign.

We realise we must change to ensure the sustainability of our football club and to ensure the purity of this great Qooty competition.

In the past our leaders behaviour has been characterised by offensive behaviour and has caused a lot of irreparable damage to the Qooty environment.
View attachment 1070971

Thankfully our coach Tigerturbulance has been suspended indefinitely for repeated acts of incompetence

View attachment 1070976
While Ned_Flanders' Qooty wager's have seen him stripped of his captaincy and benched for the rest of the year.
Good Riddance we do not need his divisive rhetoric anymore.

So an enterprise we had a brainstorming session to find out how we could stop conflict with other teams and become the cleanest Qooty posting team in the future.
View attachment 1070985

After days of brainstorming in Ned's basement we were able to form the best possible leadership group.
A leadership group that would gain awe and respect by its very presence.
A leadership group that treats all posters with the dignity and respect they deserve.
View attachment 1070990
Led by our new captain Wacky Tiger we our committed to a sustainable collective future

View attachment 1070993

We are trialling a new logo which no longer features the sexually explicit colour, pink, and have replaced it with the gender neutral forest green

View attachment 1070995

We will no longer be driving petrol cars and I'm sure the air that blows from our new cars will be a lot cleaner

View attachment 1070997

We look forward to seeing you around,
And if you see us don't forget to say G'day!
But does the Bastyy fan club still exist??

Ah yes, a club with new leadership deciding to throw out an excellent logo for something that took two seconds to make on Paint, I've seen this before

it happened to the Dragons and just look what followed. truly the benchmark of success in the Sweet FA

Ah yes, a club with new leadership deciding to throw out an excellent logo for something that took two seconds to make on Paint, I've seen this before

it happened to the Dragons and just look what followed. truly the benchmark of success in the Sweet FA
It is a great shame you are unable to appreciate the conceptual design for the logo. It is in early stages of development and nowhere near a finished product. We hope you like the messaging it sends though.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MS Paint Logo, new leadership, no The Half Back?

I've seen this somewhere before!

Where is the real Furies, come out! I can't be faux angry at this sh*t.
In the past I would have told you to go and get ****ed you annoying tired campaigner, but the new furies are committed to befriend everybody.
So all I can say is thanks for hopping on and I hope you enjoy the ride!

Yeah you can, just take a few minutes to check your posting history (delete as required) and bring it dude. It’s been done before.

Did you see how much spam BLUEALLTHRU posted last season? It will take him until next Tuesday just to read back (and delete) his old posts.

I wouldn’t be expecting a response from him anytime soon.

No one screams "benchmark of SFA success" like kdavva....

They are just following the wave of other clubs. They plan on sooking for 90% of next week about not being engaged with enough just to be like the cool kids.

Glad I'm on the bench and not having to participate in the shithole you're turning this league into

Remove this Banner Ad

Back