Oppo Camp The Non-North FOOTY DISCUSSION ONLY & Matchday Chat Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I live in Melbourne's West and for the past two weeks I have been keen for the Dogs to win the GF. But all of a sudden today, for no explainable reason, I don't give a s**t who wins.

I'm dreading the off season as I have slowly lost the passion for cricket and tennis over the past twenty years (excluding the Ashes). I do end up getting into the cricket but it is a slow burn for me.

Thank God for the impending trade period, Bathurst and the rest of the v8 Supercars season. I am glad the women's AFL starts in early Feb too.

Doggies all very cool / hip / laid back / sunnies / posting selfies / completely prepared for tomorrow.

Wont know what hit them.

Yeah i'd rather the dogs win than the Swans (can't stand them and their unfair advantage), but I suspect they will smash them tomorrow. The difference in class in the line-ups is massive.

Hopefully a close game anyway unike so many previous years.

I live in Melbourne's West and for the past two weeks I have been keen for the Dogs to win the GF. But all of a sudden today, for no explainable reason, I don't give a s**t who wins.

I'm dreading the off season as I have slowly lost the passion for cricket and tennis over the past twenty years (excluding the Ashes). I do end up getting into the cricket but it is a slow burn for me.

Thank God for the impending trade period, Bathurst and the rest of the v8 Supercars season. I am glad the women's AFL starts in early Feb too.

So this...Aussie cricket was like following North...same group mostly playing Test or ODI...now it's three formats...and 36 to 40 pll players I don't give a s**t about.

Tennis is ok but that's Jan.

In the end the rush to Xmas and summer...nekminit

In a perfect world i'd like to think the Dogs and us can work together so both can be consistent top teams. Get rid of the bad blood and work together against the powers.

It would be very beneficial if Saints also chipped in as an alliance so to speak

I'm completely over the COLA/Academy Swans and now GWS emerging with all their advantages, Collingwod with their soft draw every year, * bring let off so easily with their blatant cheating (one year but can still play....LOL) and so on.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now why would they want to work with us when they can simply wait and have what we've worked for given to them for nothing?

Yes that is how they seem to work, but it would be ideal if the smaller clubs worked closer together for the bigger picture.

Probably idealistic, but yeah reckon the favoured AFL clubs have enough advantages already let alone smaller clubs squabbling between them.

Yes that is how they seem to work, but it would be ideal if the smaller clubs worked closer together for the bigger picture.

Probably idealistic, but yeah reckon the favoured AFL clubs have enough advantages already let alone smaller clubs squabbling between them.

Lol
$13m in debt
AFL step in nothing to worry about.

They are an AFL favoured club.

Just FYI $1m debt killed Fitzroy.

Jesus Christ, this road to glory mockumentary is a disgrace!

I love the romance of footy, but the whole emotional side of the dogs is way over the top.

I was all for the doggies breaking the drought but the over the top media attention they have had since the mid way season this year has been nothing short of ridiculous. The fact that Darc gets to commentate on this s**t makes it even more unbearable.

Jesus Christ, this road to glory mockumentary is a disgrace!

I love the romance of footy, but the whole emotional side of the dogs is way over the top.

I was all for the doggies breaking the drought but the over the top media attention they have had since the mid way season this year has been nothing short of ridiculous. The fact that Darc gets to commentate on this s**t makes it even more unbearable.

It is bloody awful! I watched the final draw documentary during the week and thoroughly enjoyed it. For some reason I thought this would be in a similar gritty documentary format.

Instead it's D'Arse sitting at the poorly restyled talking footy set, interviewing a bunch of bullflogs people with some of the years channel 7 bulldog stories spliced in.

Spare me!!!!

It is bloody awful! I watched the final draw documentary during the week and thoroughly enjoyed it. For some reason I thought this would be in a similar gritty documentary format.

Instead it's D'Arse sitting at the poorly restyled talking footy set, interviewing a bunch of bullflogs people with some of the years channel 7 bulldog stories spliced in.

Spare me!!!!

that's it. Where is the Sydney equivalent doco? the media beat up is over the top compared to anything ive ever seen in AFL footy.

that's it. Where is the Sydney equivalent doco? the media beat up is over the top compared to anything ive ever seen in AFL footy.

I'm no Sydney fan by any stretch but it's actually pretty poor how much they have been disrespected this week.

And I've no doubt they have noticed and have a point to prove tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back