VFL The North VFL Thread [2024 - NMFC lt GWS in Rd5 - CT 24d/14m/1.0; Shiels 23d/10tackles/1.0; Sellers 3g; Maley 2g; Bergman 22d; Arch 15d/8m]

Remove this Banner Ad

Chom could not have done any more to demand a spot back in the seniors.
Chom has to come in next week
Thanks Pink but back to state league

Reminder the vfl have a bye next week I think it’s due to gather round
Did Phillips do any good in VFL today?
Looked clean when he had it as always but didn’t accumulate as much as last week tho

Sellers game a little bit underrated too, obviously Maley was the shining star, but Sellers still kicked 3.3 and handed off another one. Most of the delivery too him was pretty avg and he was dealing with Lewis Young who is an AFL level defender (imo)

Sellers game a little bit underrated too, obviously Maley was the shining star, but Sellers still kicked 3.3 and handed off another one. Most of the delivery too him was pretty avg and he was dealing with Lewis Young who is an AFL level defender (imo)
He feels he belongs. He was not only manned by a pretty good bigger kpd, but he was often double teamed too. He and Finbar were brilliant in managing space and marking lanes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Sellers has had 6.3 and 3.3 in two weeks. 15 shots on goal in two weeks and has handed some off as well (at least one to Hansen today).

CCJ has had 15 touches in two weeks...
Well, I think you might accidently have your wish next week...

So Sellers has had 6.3 and 3.3 in two weeks. 15 shots on goal in two weeks and has handed some off as well (at least one to Hansen today).

CCJ has had 15 touches in two weeks...
CJ must train hard. It trumps everything including talent and runs on the board lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd think the followong in contention for nwxt week.

Comben - if shoulder is ok
Greenwood - if we feel we need a chop out for Xerri
Sellers in for CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back