Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
He'd be talking about the one linking him with a woman claiming she was raped I would imagine. And no, there's been nothing mentioned for months that I've seen. That could mean he's made it go away, it's still being investigated or there was never anything to it.

Yep that's what I'm talking about. It was reported as "Irish sports star" i believe but everyone knew who it was meant to be. The details of the alleged incident made it a particularly ordinary effort but yeah I don't know how it ended up.

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Yep that's what I'm talking about. It was reported as "Irish sports star" i believe but everyone knew who it was meant to be. The details of the alleged incident made it a particularly ordinary effort but yeah I don't know how it ended up.

The news stories about it certainly dried up very quickly, didn't they? McGregor seems to be travelling and living it up just as much as usual which I would imagine would be difficult if her were being investigated for a major crime like that.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
These reports are all bullshit. Neymar, Ronaldo, CM etc.

If they truly did it, money wouldn't make the victim go away. They'd want to see the perp persecuted and pay for it the proper way.

Nothing but greedy money hungry human beings looking to exploit others.

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Haha I actually just bought a bottle of his whiskey then read this story just a few hours later. I’m just getting into whiskeys so by no means an expert but it’s pretty average compared to some of the other Irish whiskeys I’ve tried recently in my opinion.

Its a s**t version of Jameson. The only reason it sells well is because its his brand.

SAweagle

Team Captain
Apr 16, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
To a bloke like McGregor there is nothing more infuriating than someone unimpressed by either him or his swagger.

The very act of rejecting a drink makes him feel unworthy of anything. Can smell the insecurity dripping off him.

He feeds off attention and fawning. Probably coked off his head as well which doesn't help matters.

I think this the same story from April in regards to McGregor clipping a guy in a pub because the patron made references to the Russian beating him up.

McGregor has had a few dumb moments of the years but I don’t think he’d smack a guy over refusal to drink his whiskey.

Still....it’s very wrong. You can’t do that to an old fella.

The timing of this being released to the public is a bit suspicious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Haha I actually just bought a bottle of his whiskey then read this story just a few hours later. I’m just getting into whiskeys so by no means an expert but it’s pretty average compared to some of the other Irish whiskeys I’ve tried recently in my opinion.

I'm no whiskey expert either, but have heard it's average due to the fact it's been rushed to market. Most whiskey's are aged for much longer than proper 12 apparently which makes a big difference to the end product.

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
I heard a nice line today, if nate wins he could prob asked for the rubber match cause Connor aint got a chance at any title at the foreseeable future. saying that this is the ufc and they could just throw him in there but prob out of his depth in all weight divisions right now

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
I heard a nice line today, if nate wins he could prob asked for the rubber match cause Connor aint got a chance at any title at the foreseeable future. saying that this is the ufc and they could just throw him in there but prob out of his depth in all weight divisions right now

Mate, it's Conor. Chances are he'll get the next shot at 155 instead of Ferg.

Mate, it's Conor. Chances are he'll get the next shot at 155 instead of Ferg.
giphy.gif

It'll be a foregone conclusion if Poirier pulls off a miracle.

The breed

Team Captain
Sep 7, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As in better chance ....... means no chance. Sorry, but he's a dog King hitting the old fella. Never liked him, but that's so low for a 30 year old professional fighter to do that. Fook him

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
As in better chance ....... means no chance. Sorry, but he's a dog King hitting the old fella. Never liked him, but that's so low for a 30 year old professional fighter to do that. Fook him
Wasn't a king hit.
Wasn't tough in anyway and still dumb but it was a little left straight.

''he's a dog'' but I'll quote one of his phrases to end my little post.

#fan

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Just because he hit an old guy doesn’t mean he’d have no chance against Poirier. Very odd analogy.

I'm a bit over him. I was a big fan, and I'd love to watch him fight, but I don't think we'll ever see him in the UFC again. He doesn't want to fight on a Fight Night card, and there's no way he'd want to be second-fiddle on a PPV card, because he's not getting a championship fight.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
I'm a bit over him. I was a big fan, and I'd love to watch him fight, but I don't think we'll ever see him in the UFC again. He doesn't want to fight on a Fight Night card, and there's no way he'd want to be second-fiddle on a PPV card, because he's not getting a championship fight.
Yeh I’m the same, how many fights in the last 3 years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back