The Official Boro Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We dominated the first half and played well. Barlasser in particular was good. Bola in midfield didn't work imo but we will have Hackney back to take his place. Have we heard what the go is with McGree and Fry? Fry is the main issue because McNair at the back worries me :)
I think Carrick is keeping those close to his chest. Which strikes me as that they may well make the last game or two. Hopefully.

Another season just about done. I’ve actually enjoyed the season and think we did well considering the amount of injuries we had. A better start next season is essential if we are ever going to get promoted. Some decent players coming through…it’ll be interesting to see if we spend or sell.

Another season just about done. I’ve actually enjoyed the season and think we did well considering the amount of injuries we had. A better start next season is essential if we are ever going to get promoted. Some decent players coming through…it’ll be interesting to see if we spend or sell.
At the start of the year when we sold anyone good and replaced them with kids, my hope for the season was to finish top 12, retain players in the off-season, and add a couple of quality signings. 1/3 complete.

Despite that middle patch which looked really awful, the season on the whole has been pretty positive. Latte Lath has been a great signing, as have Rav and Engels. Keep the core squad together and we should be in good shape for next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back