Media The Official SFA "Think Tank" Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueVein has been subdued for the time being, you insignificant little grub.

What am I a ******* mohel now?

Cadsky told me he’d rather drink hydrochloric acid than go to the Gumbies.
Coincidentally, we'd also rather he drink hydrochloric acid than join us.

Yep I agree. It could be named “The Captain’s Call”.
Instead of an option post-sim, and to ensure the sim is "live", the "Captain's Call" could happen just before the sim begins.

At the last moment, a switch could be flicked (at either Captain's discretion) that would immediately disable any variables (such as weather) from having any influence on the game.

Like closing the roof really.

Last edited:
Okay we have had some great ideas and discussions so far. Actually not really bit as the host I feel compelled to say that.

I would like to float an idea, pure fire starting for people to weigh in with an opinion.

In all major codes now we have the video referee for dodgy decisions. In cricket and tennis the captain or player gets a couple of opportunities to have a decision reviewed.

I am proposing we discuss the option of each captain being given the option of calling for and being granted a re sim if they feel the result was unfair. As a Bomber we feel this most weeks so let's keep it to only one or two per season. The re SIM'ed game could then be a marquee match on the Monday night.

#wheredoyoucomeupwiththisshittony?
Can we resim the recent appointment of the new admin?

Can we resim the recent appointment of the new admin?

Not only was his appointment the equivalent of a fart in an elevator. It was a fart in an elevator where the follow through was so heinous they required hospitalisation!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only was his appointment the equivalent of a fart in an elevator. It was a fart in an elevator where the follow through was so heinous they required hospitalisation!

Worrying coming from a member of the Baghdad Otises.

Hello People of the SFA,

A Happy New Year to all and a big welcome to 2021 and the hugely important S31 season.

A big congratulations and best wishes to NaturalDisaster as he begins his Admin "reign". LOL.

As one of his first points of business he acknowledged the need for fresh and new ideas to keep the SFA moving forward and fresh. In doing so he realised he was in no way qualified for such a task and decided to call on the best in the business to carry it out on his behalf. No surprise that my phone rang, only real surprise is that it wasn't a hot chick asking me out.

This thread is for SFA rank and file posters to put forward submissions and ideas to improve the competition and user experience for this wonderful community. It has now been 30 seasons and if we don't keep things moving and fresh we will be overtaken by other boards including the Knitting Board.

So here is your chance to fire start some ideas, brain storm with your peers and be the one who came up with a revolutionary idea that takes this great competition into the future and insulates it from the competition.

I have been given special mod privileges in this thread to delete off topic posts and pisstakes. I will be quite happy to exercise that right if people are not taking this seriously.

Mods please sticky this thread.

View attachment 1034655
Hey...WTFs wrong with knitting?
Tigerturbulance loves the peterheater I made him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back