The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think it was lost in translation. He's clearly talking about being able to live side by side with anyone.

You're either joking in which case it's pretty poor taste, or you're being serious and being an idiot. Which is it?
English is everyone's first language don't you know.

I would think it was lost in translation. He's clearly talking about being able to live side by side with anyone.

You're either joking in which case it's pretty poor taste, or you're being serious and being an idiot. Which is it?

Why should anyone need to point out that they are "able" to live side by side with anyone? Isn't that a given in modern society? Pep's comments were in very poor taste, I agree with you there.

Saw the clip on FSN and I found nothing wrong with his empassioned plea to end racism.

Mountain out of a molehill finding fault with his remarks

Why should anyone need to point out that they are "able" to live side by side with anyone? Isn't that a given in modern society? Pep's comments were in very poor taste, I agree with you there.
You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

Says the person who can't conjure up a response.

And if Pep wants to end oppression and racism the best place for him to start is the feudal government system his employers run which is racist to its core where immigrants that Pep so dearly wants to "protect" are subject to slavery.

was waiting for mr obsessed to chime in. nothing saying racism is bad when it's abusing raheem though.

Any abuse of any player is unacceptable, racial or non racial. They are just people going about their daily job. I've learnt to ignore the crap written in the trash tabloids. The coverage of the Gerrard DJ incident being a perfect example, the real story being that Gerrard defended a friend who got into a scuffle with the DJ. The judge found in his favour but is that how anyone remembers it being reported? I believe that the average Joe needs to be educated to not believe everything they read. Stop indulging these yobbs.

That aside raciam is a society issue, not a foorball one. And thats where the liked of Mansour and/or the Abu Dhabi government need to be taken to account. You can't ignore that slavery is a primitive form of racism that was abolished in the western world a long time ago. It is racist right to its very core. Your club's advisers even advised against one of the Sheikhs companies being used as a sponsor because of their atrocious human rights record. Your club deliberately did not publicise that deal in western markets for fear of being linked to human rights abuse / racism. So if you truly are against racism you should be taking it up with your club's ownership and the way that immigrants are treated in Abu Dhabi. They run the government and can change the system. It's disgraceful and the worst form of racism. What will Man City fans and Pep do about it? Or does it not matter to you?

It shouldn't matter what the race is of what the kids are that goes to school with Pep's kids. Everyone is normal regardless of race, religion or creed. Not quite sure why he is bringing that up.

CWYZWm5BJ-2Kg6rr_5H2gwR3wEI=.gif

Don't you claim the Sun coverage of Sterling has nothing to do with racism?
Yeah because gun and gang culture is a positive thing and we shouldn’t criticise when we see it celebrated in any way shape or form. Just ignore it and it will go away o_O

Why does Raheem cop s**t for putting up posts of his car or his house or whatever. I have mates who put stuff up on social media about their cars. Obviously Raheems are much nicer more expensive cars but he makes way more than my mates.

So hes doing the exact same thing as my mates but he just has more money. Why is being targeted for being successful?

The media is dumb and really need to leave him alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah because gun and gang culture is a positive thing and we shouldn’t criticise when we see it celebrated in any way shape or form. Just ignore it and it will go away o_O

And the rest of the articles?

Why does Raheem cop s**t for putting up posts of his car or his house or whatever. I have mates who put stuff up on social media about their cars. Obviously Raheems are much nicer more expensive cars but he makes way more than my mates.

So hes doing the exact same thing as my mates but he just has more money. Why is being targeted for being successful?

The media is dumb and really need to leave him alone.

It's tall poppy syndrome and has been going on forever. Plenty have wised up to now and don't buy into it. If the masses Fri the same these trash tabloids will learn that harassing high profile footballers isn't on.

And the rest of the articles?
So you’re basically saying because he’s black he is exempt from criticism? If bloke acts like a jockstrap then he’s fair game imo. Others may disagree then fair enough

So you’re basically saying because he’s black he is exempt from criticism? If bloke acts like a jockstrap then he’s fair game imo. Others may disagree then fair enough
So defensive.

You do realise he is saying your comments are in poor taste?

Huh?

I said you'd be outraged at the criticism of the sun and you played dumb.
No you didn’t you said “and the rest of the articles”. I may not be aware of all articles on Sterling but I get the general gist and don’t see a problem with them for the reasons I already stated

I do wonder about how often you fail to grasp the meaning of words said on here, it’s not a problem I see with other posters. Do you have some kind of condition that causes it?

To be fair Sterling has flaunted.his wealth in front of football supporters by buying his mum a house, he also flaunted his wealth in front of football supporters by shopping at a discount store. He also shamelessly went on an expensive holiday, not to mention shamelessly going on an EasyJet holiday

And that's before we delve into the horrors of eating breakfast, having a dirty car and liking Gregg's sausage rolls. Don't understand how anyone could think he doesn't deserve the criticism he gets.

No you didn’t you said “and the rest of the articles”. I may not be aware of all articles on Sterling but I get the general gist and don’t see a problem with them for the reasons I already stated

I do wonder about how often you fail to grasp the meaning of words said on here, it’s not a problem I see with other posters. Do you have some kind of condition that causes it?
That's odd, just the other day you were saying similar things about juggs and others.

It seems you either have memory issues or far deeper issues with your own value system. It's quite pitiable.

That's odd, just the other day you were saying similar things about juggs and others.

It seems you either have memory issues or far deeper issues with your own value system. It's quite pitiable.
What issues about personal value systems would they be? Or are you deliberately trying to sound obtuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back