The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has wanted to leave for longer than twelve months going by direct quotes. He was always talking about Zidane/Real Madrid but didn’t leave because Perez never sanctioned an offer. Do you honestly think Real Madrid will stump up what we’re asking for him? I love Hazard as a player, but there are far better options out there for them than spending £100m on him, especially when his contract is set to expire in 2020. And going by their recent business, they’re shifting away from the big spending approach.

Hazard talking about Real Madrid at every opportunity is clearly a tactic to invite offers, but none are coming through, which is why he’s doing it repeatedly. Why would you continuously disrespect Chelsea if you knew Real Madrid were committed? It’s a “come get me” plea, but I don’t think Real Madrid are interested, not for £100m anyway. How many reliable sources have indicated Real Madrid are prepared to pay up for Eden? Most I have read keep referring to Hazard “waiting” for Real Madrid. It’s a one way street.

I don’t think Eden is the type to run down his contract and leave on a free. He knows what he’s worth to Chelsea and despite the constant flirting with Real Madrid, he does love the club and would happily stay, but if Sarri pisses him off then there’s every chance he will force a move. I don’t think he’s at that stage yet, because it was only last week he said “there are also things that might make stay (in England)”. I’m guessing club ambition is one of them but a lot would depend on his relationship with Sarri. If that deteriorates then he will pull a Courtois. That’s why I’m not fond of the manager calling out his leadership qualities or playing him in a position which he publicly states he hates playing in.
Yeah i dunno, to me its going to happen this time. I think he'll ask to go and we never stand in the way of someone leaving. We wont be a fortune for him but we'll get enough to buy a decent LW to replace him(maybe put the CHO and Hazard money together).

I doubt its got anything to do with Sarri myself he speaks glowingly about hes the manager hes been waiting for and wishes he coached Belgium too.

Yes he's played out of position a few times out of necessity but as with all players who have to do this you suck it up and just do it. Not like it'll happen a great deal more. Would be weak if thats a reason to leave.

Tbh it seems more like Sarri trying to inspire him to become more of a leader, not calling him out.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/footba...lCEJSPUFlr5ImZIAIhhh6vNSWKypN1k4W4uwhUAnj7rjA

Looks like the air carrier might be up for the 17m that Cardiff owe to Nantes.

Was talking to a few mates about player/asset insurances and if clubs would have this as part of all of their contracts. Yes these footballers are people and not a commodity or asset but football is definitely big business so surely clubs make sure they protect themselves. Sounds like Nantes had player insurance before selling

It's not a slight on Hazard it's not him as a person. It does make Bobby Martinez look stupid for just giving the armband to the best player on the team
I think the logic for giving Hazard the armband, was that the responsibility would drive him to step up his performances for Belgium. And he did exactly that at the world cup.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/footba...lCEJSPUFlr5ImZIAIhhh6vNSWKypN1k4W4uwhUAnj7rjA

Looks like the air carrier might be up for the 17m that Cardiff owe to Nantes.

Was talking to a few mates about player/asset insurances and if clubs would have this as part of all of their contracts. Yes these footballers are people and not a commodity or asset but football is definitely big business so surely clubs make sure they protect themselves. Sounds like Nantes had player insurance before selling

I would imagine that all players are insured by their clubs as they are an asset with a defined value. Payouts are obviously very few and far between with this sort of scenario or the scenario where a player's career is ended being the only 2 scenarios where an insurance claim for a player would be lodged by a club.

The question remains whether Sala had officially been transferred on the FIFA TMS system at the time of the tragedy. Shouldn't really matter, you would hope insurance companies just pay it out without being annoying.

I would imagine that all players are insured by their clubs as they are an asset with a defined value. Payouts are obviously very few and far between with this sort of scenario or the scenario where a player's career is ended being the only 2 scenarios where an insurance claim for a player would be lodged by a club.

The question remains whether Sala had officially been transferred on the FIFA TMS system at the time of the tragedy. Shouldn't really matter, you would hope insurance companies just pay it out without being annoying.
I think the paperwork went through. Someone is paying Nantes the 17m. Cardiff's insurance company will pay it and then go after the air carrier by the sounds of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dxq5cLnWkAAir6x.jpg

all class

Search for Sala & the pilot officially called off.

Will only look again if there is a sufficient amount of evidence brought to attention. Only slim hope of being found alive is that it landed in the water & they were able get into the life raft, even then they would be wet, cold & having to battle the seas. With the amount of see they have searched, a life raft would have been spotted.

Tragic end to this. Hope there is a quality striker out there somewhere surplus to requirements like Batshuayi that gets loaned to Cardiff for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back