The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This tweet has made chef moist
Nah, just proud we stepped up to the plate in the time of need. Im not surprised though, outside of a few dickhead fans(that we all have) the clubs doing some great community work nowadays. Im sure most supporters can appreciate that.

We are one of the lucky big clubs that can afford to give, so we should. If we ask for any handouts I'll be pretty disgusted.

Nah, just proud we stepped up to the plate in the time of need. Im not surprised though, outside of a few dickhead fans(that we all have) the clubs doing some great community work nowadays. Im sure most supporters can appreciate that.

We are one of the lucky big clubs that can afford to give, so we should. If we ask for any handouts I'll be pretty disgusted.
It’s good to see that he is finally doing something productive with his cash for his adopted country, so I’m not going to criticise him. Big contrast to what my clubs owners appear to be doing and of course City’s owners who’ve done absolute * all thus far

It’s good to see that he is finally doing something productive with his cash for his adopted country, so I’m not going to criticise him. Big contrast to what my clubs owners appear to be doing and of course City’s owners who’ve done absolute fu** all thus far

We've given the NHS our stadium to use for training and potentially a field hospital, but carry on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s that the amount of it? A stadium that was given to you no less. You heroes

No it's not it. But I can't be bothered getting in turning the current situation into a football dick measuring contest.

I agree wholeheartedly. No PL club should be claiming furlough unless this shutdown continues for 6 months plus and players / executives have given up 70% of their pay.

All PL clubs have the ability to ride this out for at least 3 months or so.

I agree wholeheartedly. No PL club should be claiming furlough unless this shutdown continues for 6 months plus and players / executives have given up 70% of their pay.

All PL clubs have the ability to ride this out for at least 3 months or so.
High end earners giving up their taxable income will actually harm things outside of football

I think in a 70% reduction scenario that could be true but surely it could be legidlatedtha ythalf of ut goes into the health system short term.
I think they're better off being paid full whack by the club but agree to donate back into the club an amount to keep everybody off the furlough scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back