Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
He got injured with England, then got covid and missed preseason. Then by the time he got back to full health, De Gea was playing really well. He had a lot of bad luck last season.

Given he was one of the dressing room leaks last season I think the club were happy to get him out on loan and will look to sell next summer because he is a very good keeper.

Not sure what he hopes to achieve by running his mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
He got injured with England, then got covid and missed preseason. Then by the time he got back to full health, De Gea was playing really well. He had a lot of bad luck last season.

Given he was one of the dressing room leaks last season I think the club were happy to get him out on loan and will look to sell next summer because he is a very good keeper.

He also doesn't realise his weaknesses clearly are what kept him behind De Gea and never worked on them

Zidane98

TheBrownDog
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg

Does the Forest loan include an obligation to buy? It sounds like theres no chance he goes back to United. Should have sold him.

TheGreatBarryB

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
A bust of the great one apparently. FMD!

33E3F032-A3B3-446F-886D-1B207AC1356A.jpeg

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leicester City, Philadelphia Eagles
If it's supposed to be deliberately abstract then I think they've done well.

If it's supposed to be lifelike then I think they should look into another profession.

Remove this Banner Ad