The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure this is on topic or off topic.

Are footballers more religious than the rest of us? There's a lot of them that enter the field by touching the grass then crossing themselves a few times. There's a lot of pointing at the sky after they score a goal.
South Americans, Africans, Spanish and Italians among others are generally more religious than your average Aussie or Brit

Last edited:

Absolutely nothing wrong with booing BLM. Sports clubs should not endorse any registered political party, especially one that self identifies as a neo-Marxist movement. Take a knee for anti-racism. Do not take a knee for BLM.

Absolutely nothing wrong with booing BLM. Sports clubs should not endorse any registered political party, especially one that self identifies as a neo-Marxist movement. Take a knee for anti-racism. Do not take a knee for BLM.

What country does BLM exist as a political party in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's interesting that of all the clubs with supporters back into grounds, the only wily, observant and politically astute set of supporters turned out to be the club with so many issues with racism in the past.

Funny that.

"Sports clubs should not endorse any registered political party."

What am I missing? What registered political party is the sport endorsing?
You still can’t figure it out? C’mon. Take one guess.

You still can’t figure it out? C’mon. Take one guess.

Sorry mate guess I'm too dumb for your buzzword statements, you got me. Since BLM is a decentralised movement I have no clue which party you're referring to.

I guess they shouldn't clap the NHS either then.

Sorry mate guess I'm too dumb for your buzzword statements, you got me. Since BLM is a decentralised movement I have no clue which party you're referring to.

I guess they shouldn't clap the NHS either then.
BLM is a registered political party in Britain.

BLM is a registered political party in Britain.

A bloke in one of the chapters has set up a BLM party, that party is not the head of the BLM movement. I.e. the taking a knee is not a direction from said political party.

But you knew that, you just wanted to get a few bites.

A bloke in one of the chapters has set up a BLM party, that party is not the head of the BLM movement. I.e. the taking a knee is not a direction from said political party.

But you knew that, you just wanted to get a few bites.
Good guess, but no. I have an issue with the BLM statement being associated with political institutions/ideologies that have an agenda of societal destruction. BLM is a lot more than just an anti-racist statement.

Good guess, but no. I have an issue with the BLM statement being associated with political institutions/ideologies that have an agenda of societal destruction. BLM is a lot more than just an anti-racist statement.

Good guess? I didn't guess anything, you told me.

I don't actually think you're responding to what I'm saying you're just blindly spewing anti-anti-racism hatred.

Two negatives make a positive I'm pretty sure.

Good guess? I didn't guess anything, you told me.

I don't actually think you're responding to what I'm saying you're just blindly spewing anti-anti-racism hatred.

Two negatives make a positive I'm pretty sure.
Can you have one conversation without acting like a petulant baby?

You guessed that I was baiting. I wasn’t. I am explaining why I have issues with the knee being politicised and actually said in my OP I would support an anti-racist knee that did not stem from a radical ideology. You deliberately ignored that part, then accused me of anti-anti-racism and essentially called me a racist.

I think it’s pretty clear you’re not quite mature enough to have this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back