The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went without one at Anfield for ages (can't remember how long exactly). With plenty of stonewall pens turned down of course.
Everton last season I think (or maybe the season before) went like 35 games into the season before one. We don't flop like United or Salah

Everton last season I think (or maybe the season before) went like 35 games into the season before one. We don't flop like United or Salah
You have Richarlison now though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just that Arsenal are not a significant business and surely 120 million could be better spent on well anything else right now.
Uh, what do you think a significant business is?

Again, you know a loan means they pay it back right? I would presume with interest.

The only time I hear refsvor refs bodies publicly admit mistakes is when it goes against Liverpool or Man United.

Perhaps they dont mistakes against other teams. Or maybe the fact that they do feel it necessary to apologise for a decision against one of those two has an influence on their judgement at other times.

Be interested to see the impartial interview where he’s asked about Robertson kicking out at Allan too, don’t suppose you’ve got a link for that too?

Not to mention the red card for Gomes kicking out and the Mina elbow seconds prior to the Richarlison red that also should've been a red. You got a link to those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back