The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn it up...talk about blinkers

"Might be controversial".. reckon you have a clue what that might mean?

You cried that I didn't answer your question (which you actually only asked properly once before I answered it) and are now gnashing your teeth over the answer.

Go back to sooking about Leeds players rather than managers who had your number in the play offs.

"Might be controversial".. reckon you have a clue what that might mean?

You cried that I didn't answer your question (which you actually only asked properly once before I answered it) and are now gnashing your teeth over the answer.

Go back to sooking about Leeds players rather than managers who had your number in the play offs.
Have a sook. “Gnash your teeth” ...”you cried” . Wtf are you on about?

Clubs know he was appointed well above level he was at as a manager.

I think ultimately he was sacked for losing the dressing room and not bedding new signings quickly enough (not that Werner is looking much better since he's gone), not because he lacked the ability to get a team organised which he demonstrated in his first Chelsea season.

TBH he struggled to organise our defence and a consistent game style.

But his down downfall was alienating a large portion of our squad.

TBH he struggled to organise our defence and a consistent game style.

But his down downfall was alienating a large portion of our squad.

Not disagreeing on either of those points, but if you think the level that he had that Chelsea side playing at and the finish he achieved (when 'better' managers have done much worse when bringing players they wanted and not losing the best player in the squad, and trying to bed in 3-4 kids) isn't worthy of a bottom half PL club having a look, that's a bit crazy.

Not disagreeing on either of those points, but if you think the level that he had that Chelsea side playing at and the finish he achieved (when 'better' managers have done much worse when bringing players they wanted and not losing the best player in the squad, and trying to bed in 3-4 kids) isn't worthy of a bottom half PL club having a look, that's a bit crazy.
Im not saying he isnt worthy though, i just dont think any would take the gamble.

No shame in him going back to the Championship either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only just read that bit and had a laugh about your childish retort, worth double quoting.

Haha ok mate, as if there's any other reason you're so feverishly bashing the keys about Lampard.

Haha ok mate, as if there's any other reason you're so feverishly bashing the keys about Lampard.
I was against Pirlo signing, I’d be against Gerard if he signed next season for Liverpool. A great player by itself doesn’t qualify you for these big jobs. I couldn’t give a s**t about the Derby game ...ancient history. Admired him as a player. You’re being quite silly.

newcastle would be perfect for him. fresh out the game, a big name, someone the fans can really get behind. either that or he could just take a bit of time off. i always find it quite incredible that someone like lampard can he the career he did, and then just like 18 months after retiring he's managing derby. and then 12 months after that is managing chelsea. have a sleep or something bloody hell.

One of those is not like the others. 🦀

🐐 of triggers too haha.

Leave poor Tammy alone.
Good analysis on how Tuchel has improved Chelsea defensively

And its not ground breaking what hes doing, just a consistent system and rotating the squad (sometimes over rotating it) so that every feels they are a chance and are happy.

Mr Boring just needs to sort out the attacking side but that'll come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back