The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started watching All or Nothing. We heard and read about it at the time but the effect the abuse had on Saka wasn't nice. Trying to avoid being spotted in public, even when some of it was just for photos.

Aubameyang appears to be the as dislikeable as I thought. Self absorbed prat.

Started watching All or Nothing. We heard and read about it at the time but the effect the abuse had on Saka wasn't nice. Trying to avoid being spotted in public, even when some of it was just for photos.

Aubameyang appears to be the as dislikeable as I thought. Self absorbed prat.
A few years at Arsenal does that to you

Watched the first 3 eps. Have to hand it to Ramsdale, he not only proved the haters wrong when he signed, but he did pretty well to take the spot of a keeper who I rate in Leno. Looks like one of the more prominent figures in the locker room already.

In the 2nd ep, love that "Here we goooo, Saka and Emile Smith Rowe" chant in the locker room. Laughed at Arteta's drawings and random scribblings on the big piece of paper.

In the 3rd ep, Ramsdale was absolutely pissed that he didn't get a cleansheet in that 3-1 win vs Villa. I wonder if it's about keeping high standards, or missing out on a cleansheet bonus. Also noticed Clive Tyldesley was commentating when they showed some Arsenal/Leicester highlights. Wish he was on Optus Sport broadcast feeds.

With Arsenal playing YNWA at the training ground, it reminds me of key forwards in the AFL wearing headphones with random crowd noises, booing etc when they line up for goal in training/warmups. Still funny that we won 4-0 though.

I know there is certain things they can't show, but I'd like to see more tactical stuff rather than Arteta's rev ups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first 3 eps. Have to hand it to Ramsdale, he not only proved the haters wrong when he signed, but he did pretty well to take the spot of a keeper who I rate in Leno. Looks like one of the more prominent figures in the locker room already.

In the 2nd ep, love that "Here we goooo, Saka and Emile Smith Rowe" chant in the locker room. Laughed at Arteta's drawings and random scribblings on the big piece of paper.

In the 3rd ep, Ramsdale was absolutely pissed that he didn't get a cleansheet in that 3-1 win vs Villa. I wonder if it's about keeping high standards, or missing out on a cleansheet bonus. Also noticed Clive Tyldesley was commentating when they showed some Arsenal/Leicester highlights. Wish he was on Optus Sport broadcast feeds.

With Arsenal playing YNWA at the training ground, it reminds me of key forwards in the AFL wearing headphones with random crowd noises, booing etc when they line up for goal in training/warmups. Still funny that we won 4-0 though.

I know there is certain things they can't show, but I'd like to see more tactical stuff rather than Arteta's rev ups.
Wonder if Arteta will ever try that again.

Just going through the City All or Nothing, I absolutely forgot how good Sane was. I know they're only going to show his best bits but my goodness, what a player.
I guess you could call him... insane.

moe-awkward.gif

Just going through the City All or Nothing, I absolutely forgot how good Sane was. I know they're only going to show his best bits but my goodness, what a player.
Will be back in the Premier league soon I reckon. Sadly, not with us. Arsenal is my bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back