The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point. I'd only watch episodes that relate to our postponement or the failures that arsenal had at the end of the season

With so many twitter aggregator accounts and/or YouTube clips etc, I’m sure you’d be able to find what you’re seeking afterwards if that was included in the documentary at some point.

With so many twitter aggregator accounts and/or YouTube clips etc, I’m sure you’d be able to find what you’re seeking afterwards if that was included in the documentary at some point.
It'll be one episode Max that I'd watch.

Just as I'd expect many arsenal fans only wanted to watch the poch sacking from our season

I think it does show how much control the clubs have over what eventually gets shown. They did manipulate the rules at the time to get their biggest game of the season postponed, only for it to backfire and become a major reason they didn’t qualify for the champions league.

I’ll still watch and probably enjoy it like the other seasons, but I know I’m only going to see what the club want me to.

I find most club docos a tad boring. NFL does one every season find them terrible. Couldn’t get through the Sunderland or Spurs. Think 99 Prons is right in that clubs try and control content too much
Sunderland wasn't too bad. There's a good QPR one. Reminds me I started a Crystal palace one a while ago but never finished if, wasn't too bad

Yeah I thought ours was crap
Yeah but it was hardly meant to appeal to enic bashers though.
Not sure what you were expecting. 9 episodes is not a lot of airtime to condense 9 months of football and off field footage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunderland wasn't too bad. There's a good QPR one. Reminds me I started a Crystal palace one a while ago but never finished if, wasn't too bad

Palace one was great.

Prize for the dumbest fan who’s totally in aware of his own teams history …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back