glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
That's my point. I'd only watch episodes that relate to our postponement or the failures that arsenal had at the end of the season

With so many twitter aggregator accounts and/or YouTube clips etc, I’m sure you’d be able to find what you’re seeking afterwards if that was included in the documentary at some point.

jd2010

#ENICOut #LevyOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
With so many twitter aggregator accounts and/or YouTube clips etc, I’m sure you’d be able to find what you’re seeking afterwards if that was included in the documentary at some point.
It'll be one episode Max that I'd watch.

Just as I'd expect many arsenal fans only wanted to watch the poch sacking from our season

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
I find deciding your viewing habits on your football club allegiance reasonably petty.

99 Problems

Club Legend
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
I think it does show how much control the clubs have over what eventually gets shown. They did manipulate the rules at the time to get their biggest game of the season postponed, only for it to backfire and become a major reason they didn’t qualify for the champions league.

I’ll still watch and probably enjoy it like the other seasons, but I know I’m only going to see what the club want me to.

TheGreatBarryB

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Astros, Texans, Leeds
I find most club docos a tad boring. NFL does one every season find them terrible. Couldn’t get through the Sunderland or Spurs. Think 99 Prons is right in that clubs try and control content too much

jd2010

#ENICOut #LevyOut
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I find most club docos a tad boring. NFL does one every season find them terrible. Couldn’t get through the Sunderland or Spurs. Think 99 Prons is right in that clubs try and control content too much
Sunderland wasn't too bad. There's a good QPR one. Reminds me I started a Crystal palace one a while ago but never finished if, wasn't too bad

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan, Tottenham
Yeah I thought ours was crap
Yeah but it was hardly meant to appeal to enic bashers though.
Not sure what you were expecting. 9 episodes is not a lot of airtime to condense 9 months of football and off field footage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC

Nunez is going to need to calm down a bit because every centre half will try and wind him up now.

Remove this Banner Ad