The perfect Bay 13 Success/Sadism sandwich.

Remove this Banner Ad

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Everyone loves their team winning, its the bread and butter of enjoying football.

This keeps most fans happy.

However I find the average bay poster needs a little more, its not just the pleasure in winning which we crave, oh no.
I think for us joy, true joy, is only found in the suffering of others.
The failed recruits, the public falls from grace, the embarrassing losses, the delistings, the chokes, the drug scandals and of course the lolnorfs!

Am I right?
Are we really a bunch of campaigners???

Everyone loves their team winning, its the bread and butter of enjoying football.

However I find the average bay poster needs a little more, its not just the pleasure in winning which we crave, oh no.
The failed recruits, the public falls from grace, the embarrassing losses, the delistings, the chokes, the drug scandals and of course the lolnorfs!

Am I right?

I'm just surprised that you'd bother even to ask.

Am I right?
Just spent a week trolling Carlton so I guess the answer is yes. To be fair Andy Maher's trolling Melbourne pushed me to do it.

• Banned

Am I right?

why would you want people to feel bad. this place is disgraceful in the treatment of others

in the words of the all knowning kamal can’t we all just get along

It's all about the lulz. There aren't many lulz to be gained from an expected win, a shock loss on the other hand...

Plus only one team ultimately wins in any one year, so trolling losers give you 17 different targets to aim at. :rainbow:

I could never lie that the Essendon* saga didn't put a huge grin on my face and keep it there for a very long time.

Does that make me a bad person? No, it doesn't. I'm a bad person for other reasons. :D

Am I right?
Well you are.

A campaigner that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus only one team ultimately wins in any one year, so trolling losers give you 17 different targets to aim at. :rainbow:
True, except when you tiggers got the silverware your supporters were not the only ones who won.
The Puffers were cumming in their pants when the siren went.

I know this because I was the same after the Doggies flag.

True, except when you tiggers got the silverware your supporters were not the only ones who won.
The Puffers were cumming in their pants when the siren went.

I know this because I was the same after the Doggies flag.

Can still troll the Puffers but: "Haha, you obsessed flogs are celebrating a Crows loss harder than your own win." :rainbow:

I wonder if anyone will believe me when I reach 120 years of age thanks to the advances of modern science when I tell people “I was alive when Carlton last won the flag in ‘95”
"Who are Carlton?? Oh, they must have been one of those teams who disappeared like University and Norf."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back