Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only need two things to wipe out the congestion problem forever, or at least reduce it to very manageable levels:

- Learn to merge - like a zipper, FFS, how hard could it be?
- Stay out of the overtaking lane if you aren't doing the speed limit

But until we get to that stage Perth sure isn't ready for flashing yellow lights at night.

Also have more lanes on busy roads. The fact that there are parts of the Freeway that are still 2 lanes is mind boggling. Particularly between Russell Road and Roe Highway.

Also have more lanes on busy roads. The fact that there are parts of the Freeway that are still 2 lanes is mind boggling. Particularly between Russell Road and Roe Highway.

Maybe but I'd argue the application of rules 1 and 2 to the freeway would help solve that.

I've got no problem discussing the views it's the quoting me to make unprovoked snide remarks I'm not so keen on. You disagree with my views. Fine. Don't read them. Put me on ignore. Simple.
I don't silence people just because I disagree with their views. I think if you can't cope with cyclists on the road you are probably a s**t driver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So cyclists aren't just **** heads in Melbourne either?
tenor.gif

Dam levels are currently at 49%.

Usually they peak in October and in the last 6 years the highest it has been is 248 GL and we're currently at 300. Not sure what the runoff patterns etc. are like but it's nice that they're not sitting at record low levels, though if you just fill up dams with desal water anyway then you can do what you want.

I just thought of something. All the *knuckle cyclists who ride on the road like are probably out there right now getting soaking wet and buffeted around by the wind. And all the *knuckle motorists who want to run them over are probably out there (admittedly in the warm comfort of their climate controlled Prados) traveling at bicycle pace because Perth. And then I remembered I have to walk to the train. Balls.

Hailing here in north Perth
Did you see that article in the local paper (not The West Aus) about a forum on the 15th to discuss ways to make crossing Charles st safer/better?

I personally don't and have never (even as a child) had an issue with crossing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back