Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am still yet to get to Perth. It's certainly not that I've been actively avoiding it, I just always seem to choose somewhere else when it comes to travelling.

Haven't completely discounted the possibility of travelling over when Essendon play there next year.

I am still yet to get to Perth. It's certainly not that I've been actively avoiding it, I just always seem to choose somewhere else when it comes to travelling.

Haven't completely discounted the possibility of travelling over when Essendon play there next year.

I'd wait until 2018, at least then you could watch the Bombers play at the new stadium and not the shithole known as Subi/Domain/Patersons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The upgrade to the Kwinana Freeway south around Cockburn is complete and fully open. Absolute bliss, just cruised through at 100 km/h today, no congestion, no stopping & starting. Shaved a good 5-10 minutes off my usual drive home. Love it.

Now let's add the extra lane om the northbound, like start right ******* now!!

The upgrade to the Kwinana Freeway south around Cockburn is complete and fully open. Absolute bliss, just cruised through at 100 km/h today, no congestion, no stopping & starting. Shaved a good 5-10 minutes off my usual drive home. Love it.

Now let's add the extra lane om the northbound, like start right ******* now!!

Yep. Had no idea it was open and loved cruising through at 100km/h for the first time in a long time. Now they just need to do northbound from Russell or Rowley Road through to Roe.

Are we talking Roe Hwy to Armadale Rd? Armadale Rd to Gibbs or Rowley or whatever is further South than that?

From Armadale/Beeliar to Russell/Gibbs is now three lanes all the way. The left lane peels off at Russell/Gibbs and the other two lanes continue further south.

From Armadale/Beeliar to Russell/Gibbs is now three lanes all the way. The left lane peels off at Russell/Gibbs and the other two lanes continue further south.

Good. Now all they need to do is end the Freeway before it even gets that far South and traffic congestion will be totally eased.:)

Is the approach from Roe South to Armadale still fecked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back