The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this raise the cat bizzo?
So Sixer fans are weird.... There was this thing last year that started when the Sixers won people on twitter/insta would take pictures of themselves raising their cats in celebration, it kinda caught on as a big thing and even Simmons was getting into it as well as Marc Zumoff (the Sixers play by play guy) saying things like "raise those cats" after a win

It makes less sense now than it did when it was going on, but it was a bit of dumb fun.

Rocking out the red tonight

The more I see pics the more I feel I need one...
And now the more i see the more I'm not sure if I like these uniforms or not

It would have been more fun to win, but it's hard to not have an insane amount of admiration for JoJo. Could see how much pain he was in and he just kept going and making big plays, he's an insane competitor and I hope for his sake (and ours) he gets to live out a somewhat healthy career.

It would have been more fun to win, but it's hard to not have an insane amount of admiration for JoJo. Could see how much pain he was in and he just kept going and making big plays, he's an insane competitor and I hope for his sake (and ours) he gets to live out a somewhat healthy career.
Surely he doesn’t play the next two games.. huge workload..

He was unbelievable.. to shoulder that usage and responsibility on both ends was insane. That left handed dime to Cov was unreal..

Westbrook and George completely froze out melo in the last quarter of regulation.. I could not believe it

Embiid's will to compete is never going to be a question, he's missed 2.5 years worth of games afterall, but him playing 49 minutes in a mid-December game if pretty ridiculous.

Watching the game now, and I'm wincing everytime he even looks like he's feeling out his back. Successive games where he's topped his most minutes played, when he's been in the most visible pain we've ever seen of him.

The similarities between this and the Houston game last season are almost too eerie. Brett needs to be better here.

Surely he doesn’t play the next two games.. huge workload..

He was unbelievable.. to shoulder that usage and responsibility on both ends was insane. That left handed dime to Cov was unreal..

Westbrook and George completely froze out melo in the last quarter of regulation.. I could not believe it
There's def no way he'll play the Chicago game on the road. I guess the Sac game will be a toss up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we have to put up for Bayless for another year. Fml.

Bloke is horrible. Missed 3 wide open 3's in a row. Especially one that would've put us up by 12. There was no one near him.

Last edited:
No JoJo today, don't really give a s**t about watching it now.
I'm really glad we cooked his back on a 50/50 game that we would be up against anyway which will now potentially cause us to drop 2 we should be winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back