The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Granted I'm not as experienced with them as the rest of you, but christ Celtic fans remind me of Hawk fans

Have they ever been beaten genuinely or is it always because of injuries or officiating

Granted I'm not as experienced with them as the rest of you, but christ Celtic fans remind me of Hawk fans

Have they ever been beaten genuinely or is it always because of injuries or officiating

or Geelong fans?? :moustache:

or Geelong fans?? :moustache:
Cats fans are our own special need of nuff nuff :D

I can also add another Hawthorn-ism they have in common... The need to pop into other threads or discussions to tell you why you are wrong or why they are right when not ever asked

Cats fans are our own special need of nuff nuff :D

I can also add another Hawthorn-ism they have in common... The need to pop into other threads or discussions to tell you why you are wrong or why they are right when not ever asked

Very polite of them :)

The TJ game!!! We are all witnesses..

I want to see more Simmons at the 4 setting screens posting and cutting.. TJ torched rozier off the dribble he has to stay aggressive and drive to score instead of driving probing and dribbling out..

This series isn’t completely over yet I just want to see the guys compete hard on the road and force a close game and Boston to close us out and not lose the game ourselves.

Teej, was good for Simmons offensively but Ben still had a weird game. Didn't really create for himself, a few dribbles to a kick-out contested three. It's been a rough series for the lad, and he's going to have to find something if they wanna have a chance.

On the flipside, I don't think I appreciated the TJ game as much I should have in the moment. Gave us at least one great takeaway from this series, and a prime example of why you don't dismiss those guys just because they have limitations in their game - mind you he didn't look like he had any in that game. He should be on this team well past his next contract, but I'll doubt we'll be able to afford him by then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough series loss but plenty to build from this.. Weaknesses have been shown that guys need to work on in the summer. Glad Embiid and Dario dug in the second half to make the celts earn it.. We are not far away from being a really good team and this summer is the biggest of BC’s life

there's been a lot of comment directed at simmons this series. people forget he was a beast against Miami and that he is playing his first season of nba. he can do things you cant teach. what he cant do you can teach. he shot close to 70% from the line in the playoffs. that's a significant improvement. he will shoot the elbow jumper more next year and he'll ave 20/10/8 next year.

this series was lost on defence. JJ and Marco and liabilities. They need to shoot well to break even and too often they didn't. Marco might be back but I'd say goodbye to JJ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back