Universal Love The Prots Cap Design Thread

Which Option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be good if the club had a small program written for club website so you can make up your own designs based on certain fonts, colours, logo's, sponsors logos, players numbers, etc. Even BF user ID's somewhere on the cap....

There would be a premium to buy as your buying a custom design of one.

The club could link up some sort of deal with an place who does custom caps (like this one) to create and supply.

AS for your designs, I would prefer black with teal font and white breather holes and white button top. perhaps a white strip around the edging of the cap too..... (with a squeeze of lemon twist)

baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

Ok, here's a first cut of the Ports cap mockup.

Let's have your collective thoughts on size of logo, thickness of script, and length of swoosh.

(Note that the t still needs some work as it's still a bit wonky)

cheers
bc

Pappagallo I tried to send to you via Inbox but BigBall doesn't allow images for me anymore.

Edit: I've added a second version with a larger logo. This will require a shorter swoosh under the type to fit within the embroider margins.

_v1
View attachment 361352

_v2

View attachment 361375

Needs more

...Pappagallo I tried to send to you via Inbox but BigBall doesn't allow images for me anymore...
If you want to post an image in a PM the image must already be in another post. Find some old, buried post that nobody will see, edit in the image, copy it from there, paste it in the PM. If you didn't want to leave it in the hidden, public post you could cut it out once it had been looked at, but this will remove it from the PM too.

I have never liked the "high crown" style, and much prefer a light material since I'm a hothead

However, I really really want a Ports design hat like this, so count me in. It can be my cold winter gameday hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bomberclifford love your work! Thanks so much for doing this for us.

As for scale, this is the closest example of what i'm thinking of that I could find on the net in terms of how the scale of the wordmark should be. I reckon we want the wordmark right across the front like this: Forgive the enormous images.

190291150543_F.jpg

190291150543_L.jpg

The trouble with this is that the word Dodgers is longer than the word Ports so you need to make a decision on whether you match the height or the width. I've gone with a similar x-height of the logo on the _v3 option.

Last edited:
The trouble with this is that the word Dodgers is longer than the word Ports so you need to make a decision on whether you match the height or the width. I've gone with a similar x-height of the logo on the _v3 option.

Pooooorts

Back