Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No going to defend Carey, however his book The Truth Hurts, goes into everything in detail and he takes ownership and responsibility for all of what he did. He was not asking for absolution, just that he wanted it out there that he is the one that brought it on himself.
He got his life back together, seemed to be much happier and mentally together.
We have heard nothing bad about him in 15 years, has reformed and trying to do the right thing in his life.
As for a commentator, well personally I think he is average.

I wonder if i could profit from a book about my grievous crime.

Happy to have a good news story making the headlines, so glad to hear it. I always think the worst in these situations, you never really expect anything other than a horrible outcome. Hope the poor kid and family can recover, can't even imagine the trauma they've all gone through.e

Happy to have a good news story making the headlines, so glad to hear it. I always think the worst in these situations, you never really expect anything other than a horrible outcome. Hope the poor kid and family can recover, can't even imagine the trauma they've all gone through.e
Apparently 7 news misreported the perpetrator yesterday and he’s copped a ton of flack and abuse. Turns out it was someone else and this innocent guy’s been blasted. Feel for that guy too. Not a good reputation to wrongly get attributed to you, kidnapping

Apparently 7 news misreported the perpetrator yesterday and he’s copped a ton of flack and abuse. Turns out it was someone else and this innocent guy’s been blasted. Feel for that guy too. Not a good reputation to wrongly get attributed to you, kidnapping

There have been no reports of the child being mistreated so far. The actual perpetrator is probably more someone that needs psychiatric help , than a sicko who needs a lynch mob.

Jesus really? What a utensil up... that's a nightmare situation in itself.

I do hope they reveal how exactly they tracked her down to this house and had enough of a case to kick down the door, it will be fascinating to see how they've connected the dots considering there is reportedly no conncetion.

I do hope they reveal how exactly they tracked her down to this house and had enough of a case to kick down the door, it will be fascinating to see how they've connected the dots considering there is reportedly no conncetion.

They won't reveal it, word in the IT community is that they were basically using credit card purchases, internet searches, phone calls - all the s**t that people know the government has on them but don't really like to think about. Probably they found a dude who suddenly started buying nappies and was searching for "what does a four year old eat" and they knew they had him.

They won't reveal it, word in the IT community is that they were basically using credit card purchases, internet searches, phone calls - all the sh*t that people know the government has on them but don't really like to think about. Probably they found a dude who suddenly started buying nappies and was searching for "what does a four year old eat" and they knew they had him.
I heard people in the area noticed some dude buying nappies when he didn’t have a kid

I thought that they'd tracked the pings from a mobile phone tower.

Sorry I've been away for a little while - been perfecting my physique now that gyms are open again with my obvious intention for gains to strike fear into the midget brigade led by none other than Dard Ball Get aka "The Three Foot Wonder".

Not much has changed to be honest, just some touchups to my pulsating quadriceps and shimmering pectorals. I have noticed a gain in diameter by 0.25 inches. Quite brilliant, the cherry on top of an already magnificent cake.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and if you enjoyed this post - as always be sure to leave a like, comment, and subscribe for more.

Screenshot_20211106-205848_Instagram.jpg

Sorry I've been away for a little while - been perfecting my physique now that gyms are open again with my obvious intention for gains to strike fear into the midget brigade led by none other than Dard Ball Get aka "The Three Foot Wonder".

Not much has changed to be honest, just some touchups to my pulsating quadriceps and shimmering pectorals. I have noticed a gain in diameter by 0.25 inches. Quite brilliant, the cherry on top of an already magnificent cake.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and if you enjoyed this post - as always be sure to leave a like, comment, and subscribe for more.

View attachment 1275377

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canelo too good.

Gaethje v Chandler fight of the night over on the UFC too. Looking forward to Usman-Covington.

Hey George were you at David Jones Malvern Central today? A beardy bald guy was Cruising around your hood otherwise.

Canelo too good.

Gaethje v Chandler fight of the night over on the UFC too. Looking forward to Usman-Covington.
Had the Boxing on one screen and MMA on the other. Watched Fight Circus yesterday which was a blast. Canelo looked awesome.
Don't think the Colby fight was a robbery, I do think he won the last two rounds maybe 3 total, could have been a draw.

Rose was a bit lucky, she's wild. It was a great card, apparently the prelims was all finishes, missed it.

Hey George were you at David Jones Malvern Central today? A beardy bald guy was Cruising around your hood otherwise.
Nope but I live 2 minutes from there. I shop at the Woolies there just before it closes to avoid human interaction.

Had the Boxing on one screen and MMA on the other. Watched Fight Circus yesterday which was a blast. Canelo looked awesome.
Don't think the Colby fight was a robbery, I do think he won the last two rounds maybe 3 total, could have been a draw.

Rose was a bit lucky, she's wild. It was a great card, apparently the prelims was all finishes, missed it.
Same set up as me. It was lovely. And the timing was perfect, the Canelo fight started and ended before the Usman-Covington fight. Missed Rose's fight but was really only interested in the main and the Gaethje fight.

Canelo just on another planet. I had Plant winning a majority of the first 5 rounds but Canelo turned it on in the second half of the fight and clearly changed gameplan, don't think Plant adapted well to it at all. 60 professional fights now. Incredible for a 31 year old.

Nope but I live 2 minutes from there. I shop at the Woolies there just before it closes to avoid human interaction.
Are the good citizens of Malvern in bed by 9PM?

Any good bars or cafes around there? I have been looking for an excuse to change trains at Caulfield and get a stopper instead of the express I'm usually on.

Any good bars or cafes around there? I have been looking for an excuse to change trains at Caulfield and get a stopper instead of the express I'm usually on.
The Woolies closes at 10 so...

There's a few good places up Glenferrie Road, probably 10min walk from the station.

If you're waiting for a train grab a cocktail or beer at Societe in station street. It's pretty malvern but it looks like a Parisian wine bar or something and still cheaper than buying drinks at Marvel.

So, great timing for it, but the back of my Xperia just fell off in my hands, so new phone for me.

And I get to s**t post thanks to work deleting my user info XD, valued bug right here. Why'd I wake up this morning again?

So, great timing for it, but the back of my Xperia just fell off in my hands, so new phone for me.

And I get to sh*t post thanks to work deleting my user info XD, valued bug right here. Why'd I wake up this morning again?

If you're in the market for a flagship tier phone, the Pixel 6 is very impressive. I've got the Pro and it's been awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back