Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 3: Try Hard with a Kengeance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah the snoke theory....

Refresh with this part episode 3 where palps talks about darth plagueis.

He talks about how plagueis is able to keep the ones he wants alive and discovered immortality even suggests annakin was created by plagueis.

Notice how he talks about him fondly all powerful than goes on to say he kills him.

All of the sith have a name that refers to a trait that they carry eg. Vader = father.

Plague is a disease which infects.

Plagueis key to immortality has been to infect himself on a hosts body. Palatine was infected by plagueis annakin was groomed to be infected by plagueis.

Now look at death scene of sidious.

Notice the blue s**t flow out could be the plague that infects hosts, never seen it in any sith death before.

Now Vader got cremated.

View attachment 329777

View attachment 329777View attachment 329778

It would explain kylo's sudden turn the darkside and his pledge to snoke.

Pretty cool theory, but has its holes.

So you're saying that Snoke is Billy Joel?

That was a disaster and why Mark Webber said **** it and went to Sportscars, where he got to drive a proper race car again.

What pissed me off most was the loss of true race tracks like Imola, Estoril and Magny-Cours (the fact France, inventor of Grand Prix, doesn't have a race is ludicrous). He then signed contracts with any billionaire, in any far flung country to host races, that were held at painfully dull tracks, in the middle of nowhere, with no fans bar the corporate jetsets in their corporate boxes, who never once actually watch the race.

Bye Bye Bernie, don't let the Carbon Fibre door hit you on the way out.

More street tracks would be amazing.

That is literally striking back in the physical sense, Vader is the hand of the Empire/Emperor and he removes a hand of the Alliance in Luke's hand by striking him.

Episode V: Luke loses his hand except it's cauterized so he doesn't bleed at all so it's still PG

Episode I: Darth Maul is sliced in half which produces a large mist of blood that is inconsistent with other lightsabre caused dismemberment but apparently he survives and comes back in a cartoon form which got given the thumbs up post Disney takeover and is now official cannon so it's all good.

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:
If-you-spoil-star-wars-I-will-deport-you-meme-37985.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"United States President Donald Trump has officially declared the day of his inauguration the National Day of Patriotic Devotion as one of his first executive orders."

At least he's not wasting time on stupid things like changing pens.

Ehhhh, I think implying "Trump has got better things to do" is pretty clear.

And its inaccurate anyway, Trump changed pens and gave them to people.

Actually my point was that he's *supposed* to change pens, but he didn't care for or understand the ceremonial aspect of it.

Obama would change pens for every letter in his signature due to this fact. Trump just views being President as another job, when there's a symbolic aspect to it as well.

It was a criticism of him, not a commendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back