Podcast The Rewatchables

Remove this Banner Ad

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I think there would be many listeners of this series on this board.

But I've enjoyed it for a few years now.

The long awaited Goodfellas ep. is rumored to be coming in October, given the 30th anniversary of the film.

One of the biggest rewatachables in history dropped today - Back to the Future.

They had a bit of a thin stretch the last 6 months imo, but back to their best with Crimson Tide, Gladiator, Total Recall being done recently.

Whats your favorite pod episode to date?

I think there would be many listeners of this series on this board.

But I've enjoyed it for a few years now.

The long awaited Goodfellas ep. is rumored to be coming in October, given the 30th anniversary of the film.

One of the biggest rewatachables in history dropped today - Back to the Future.

They had a bit of a thin stretch the last 6 months imo, but back to their best with Crimson Tide, Gladiator, Total Recall being done recently.

Whats your favorite pod episode to date?
Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?

You don't know about it?

You lucky man.

They've done about 115 rewatachable movies to date.

The Heat rewatachable started the podcast 3 years ago.

Quentin Tarantino also came onto the show and did his 3 favorites earlier this year. He came on because he's a religious listener of the podcast (should be a good enough indication for movie fans)

Last edited:

Great podcast. Agreed its been a bit thin recently but will look forward to the Back the the Future podcast when I get round to it.

Simmons, Ryan and Fennessey have great chemistry.

Fav episodes
Godfather 1 & 2
Tarantino guest podcasts
Reservoir Dogs
Dark Knight

I love Simmons have been listening to his podcast for almost 10 years I reckon, mainly his NFL lines show with Cousin Sal but also his other stuff as well. Haven't given this one a listen to yet cos I don't like some of the pop-culture guys he has (Klosterman really annoys me) but I'll give this a listen.

I found the Con Air one pretty hilarious.

Really liked the Jaws, Speed and Point Break ones, outside of some of the obviously great ones like Godfather I & II.

I love Simmons have been listening to his podcast for almost 10 years I reckon, mainly his NFL lines show with Cousin Sal but also his other stuff as well. Haven't given this one a listen to yet cos I don't like some of the pop-culture guys he has (Klosterman really annoys me) but I'll give this a listen.

Ryan and Fennessey are great. You won't be disappointed. They are genuine film critics with a ton of inside information and knowledge on the movies.

I get that with Amanda Dobbins who is on some of these pods, I tend to skip most of her rewatachables, the shrill voice and the 'americanism' sub-conscience speak, I think she says "I don't know, like" before every 3rd or 4th sentence, it's quite off putting.

My favourite podcast. First one I listened to was the die hard one. Was very interesting and I've listened to all the ones for movies I've seen now. I don't mind Amanda dobbins, actually prefer her to Chris Ryan. Fennessy is great and has another podcast called the big picture, which I listen to when the subject is interesting. Does lots of top 10 lists and actor hallof fames which I like. I like shae cerrano when he's on too.

Armageddon dropping this morning.

I found the Con Air one pretty hilarious.

Really liked the Jaws, Speed and Point Break ones, outside of some of the obviously great ones like Godfather I & II.

Breakfast club
speed
con air as you said was hilarious
armageddon.....BEST OF ALL TIME. I was in tears.
white men cant jumo
taken
Old school
hangover
john wick 2
Remember the titans - a lot of funny moments
Den of thieves. loved this one
Wolf of wall street
Happy gilmore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back