Official Team Thread The Roys FFC - Broken Medal Night

Remove this Banner Ad

More award!!!!!s

d87265d0dcb419307e7507f034cd7e15--the-two-the-ojays.jpg

PTizzle award - Best rookie(s). Best newcomer(s).
I agonized over this award for several minutes, debating how to splint a particular pair of newbies and much to Mobbs chagrin i copped out and have decided to give it to both.

for services rendered to the crown of the Gorilla i hereby annouce that Runk and TedDougChris rookie(s) of the year. now there is only one commemorative spoon so you'll have to share it.
I finer gent I know not of and am honoured to share this award with him. Congratulations mate. Thank you for a wonderful season and fully deserved. I’ll take the spoon end!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to everyone here guys. A well deserved premiership after a long drought. Top stuff FBD, finishing off an astonishingly good season.

Look fwd to meeting you guys in S26 #itstheDemonsturn

What's really strange is that in my 7 years as captain i've only won it 2 times.
Im not very good at this captaining thing.
It's a poor ratio but I can think of worse ....... our game's creator to Premiership wins for example.
I knew I forget someone, Well done I Dont Care for coming 6th.
Ahem. What about me? I came 10th or something. That deserves a mention surely?
I also came equal last with 1 vote.

Where is my congratulations
You've had an amazing season BLERN. And probably record breaking by the time all teams have finished their counts.

980x.gif

Ahem. What about me? I came 10th or something. That deserves a mention surely?
You've had an amazing season BLERN. And probably record breaking by the time all teams have finished their counts.

980x.gif
Cheers mate.

And also congrats on coming 10th

r10r3-10th.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back