Competition The S27 SuperQoach Hub - Teams, Scorecards and Challenges CHAMPION TJASTA

Remove this Banner Ad

What did I do wrong... Okay too open ended, I'm in if that's okay?
You didn't do anything wrong, zi tried to draft you a week or so ago, but you weren't on the list but now someone else picked you up, after I checked to see if you were on the list yet but you weren't yesterday afternoon.

Oh well, all good.

You didn't do anything wrong, zi tried to draft you a week or so ago, but you weren't on the list but now someone else picked you up, after I checked to see if you were on the list yet but you weren't yesterday afternoon.

Oh well, all good.
Who picked me up as I can't see my self\?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:think:
Two-for-one deal, hey?

Which one do you want?
I want both.

giphy.gif

Ant Bear does this week count as a week where we can make a change?

Ant Bear does this week count as a week where we can make a change?
I swear, those rules are really quite clear to most...
From now until the beginning of Season 27, you may make UNLIMITED TRADES with other Qoaches. However, you are limited to a maximum of TWO delisting/signings. The beginning of the season will be defined as the day that the first Match Threads are posted for S27.

Once S27 begins, you may then make only ONE list change of each type every week (ie a maximum of one trade and one delist/sign). The trading window in-season will be from immediately after the Scorecards are posted from the previous round, until 11.59pm Melbourne time on the Thursday night before the Games are played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back