Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

My husband was 2nd again...two years in a row. He wasn't happy. He was tossing up between Rekindling or Johannes Vermeer. He chose JV. I backed Nakeeta $5 dollars each way, so didn't matter, all good fun..

I love cup day....better than GF day, that one depends which teams are in it for me..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RSN this morning with Harf and his running mate. Good listening at 7 after the news. Spoke to HS writer about the socceroos games v the mighty honduras for some time. Also about the A League. Harf did his homework and sounded genuinely interested.

SEN, heard a minute of Daly Thompson interview. Convo started with his ride for charity with spud, and how he got involved via Steve Waugh. nek minnut lyon talks to him about footy.

wut?

Didn't know he had some workings with ST kilda before. That was good to know.

Considering Bryan Martin has just announced his 2nd retirement, how long till he does a John Farnham?!

Last edited:
I only saw it this morning, quite a few people tipped it. I am happy, nice little collect on it and Max Dynamite :thumbsu:
Thanks. I had another listen last night. Ralph and Rowan read Richo's tips (which included Rekindling) just before 11am. I like listening to tips after the event. :D Just before 9am yesterday, Nathan Brown listed Rekindling as one of 6 horses who: "strike a pen threw them; they have NO CHANCE"
Ha

Last edited:
He is the best caller behind bill collins. Greg miles is not even in his league.

Well done brain martin. Nice man to talk to about racing

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's great. When do you think he'll be back calling?

some really good changes to SEN with sunday mornings revamped. did i miss the 4 diagoes calling it a day because what ever is on at 11pm on wednesday now is the worst radio i've ever heard on SEN. makes 'everybody's talking' on sunday night sound pro.

some really good changes to SEN with sunday mornings revamped. did i miss the 4 diagoes calling it a day because what ever is on at 11pm on wednesday now is the worst radio i've ever heard on SEN. makes 'everybody's talking' on sunday night sound pro.
I don't really listen to nights anymore, what's on wednesday nights these days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back