Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of changing around. Does anyone else notice Boomer Harvey on RSN on Friday mornings, then is on SEN that afternoon?

Yes!!!! I can't stand him and he keeps popping up everywhere! Also on that Future Stars TV show. How someone that says 'he done' and 'I seen' gets so many media gigs is beyond me.

I was a fatty that is now fit -fair cop - but his positions on motivation, leadership, and goals are from a random cliche generator. He also uses half relevant management cliches as well
Harper now gets an opportunity to once again make it all about him on a new station!
Wish I had a dollar for everytime he trotted out the “I was a fat kid” story on SEN!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the arvo shift pre marko and ox isnt bad IMO. They all take turns in reading sports headlines and leading discussion. The female (Meikle?) asking afl questions and giving thoughts is impressive for a sydneysider.

Mieke Buchan was on One of the originals on Eddie McGuires Triple M Hot Breakfast along with Luke Darcy & Tony Moclair from late 2009 to mid 2011

Luke Darcy left Sen Friday afternoon footy preview show that he co hosted with Pickers , to go to triple m

iJ0bSUPr.jpg

Re The clip played for the What happens next? competition they're running atm

There was a motor racing clip they've play for the past day. I heard Maher talk about saying he didn't expect it to go off soon. I took it as having a swipe at racing because no one would know what it was because no one cares about racing (I was actually going to whack him on here for it). Not that I'd been following the competition the whole day, but I had actually considered calling in thinking it'd be a easy prize for me to win.

Well as it turns out, had I called up I wouldn't have won! :eek:

I thought the moment would've been Damon Hill winning the first Albert Park GP. The clip refers to someone passing Jacques Villeneuve for an impending win. Damon Hill passed Jacques Villeneuve on his way to winning the first AP GP. But it was actually Damon Hill sealing the 1996 title with a win at the Japanese GP.

Technically, Hill passed Villeneuve to win the Japanese GP as he beat pole sitter Villeneuve off the line from 2nd at the start of the race. But he didn't have to make a textbook passing move the commentary from the clip eludes to.

Andy was right, it was hard. I would never have got it no matter how many attempts I had.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back