Autopsy Jesse Hogan - Worth 220 Points

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there would be means to support mental health post career. Also suspect the AFLPA would have something in place.

I think you would need to be an expert to distinguish between genuine concerns and playing the system and even then pretty sure it is far from full proof.

Mental health issues definitely don't give you a free pass and I think clubs would probably just used whatever legal frameworks are in place for decisions like that (if they exist). Would be a can of worms to set your own rules.

Don't want to trade him out. He's only just getting into decent form. He might do some stupid stuff off the field, but he can football. He wasn't out on the gear every w/e. He porked his GF after a dry spell. Not exactly a hanging offence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardie just said on the radio that he was asked to leave before the counting even started.
Rumor has it he was hitting the booze hard and fast, nothing serious like fevola but enough to stand out

Rumor has it he was hitting the booze hard and fast, nothing serious like fevola but enough to stand out
Either its completely false or else he has shown up smashed or something else as it doesnt make sense if true from either camp, i.e. how does Hogan's manager sell him to another club if he did something wrong or alternatively how do we sell him for the highest value if he has done something wrong.

i think what shouldn’t be ignored is that irrespective of if you think the requirement for them to quarantine or not is a load of horseshit, he broke it at near on the first opportunity he had. he was told what rules to live by for 2 weeks and within 24 hours of being told them, promptly broke them. I’m in the Hogan should stay camp, but I think it’s understandable why the club would be rightfully peeved at him (and the Ryan thing he got fined a few K iirc, which given what they did was about 3 hours before it was completely legal, seems slightly different to this)
The rules are rather arbitrary but it is difficult to have rules that apply to each individual. He was unfortunate that he fell in to the category he did, but just had to suck it up or stay in Qld for a while until he was sorted or something. People in Vic made their own decision s on how they would go about things and it set back the rest of the country months and cost a lot of unnecessary deaths. We also had people coming back from overseas and skipping out to visit their girlfriend's. Makes it hard for the government to trust that individuals we do the right thing. The others were jailed , so Jesses lesser breaking of the rules was taken into consideration and he received a lesser penalty. He just proved to be a bit selfish and untrustworthy.
The club doesn't seem to think he is putting his best foot forward which may make it hard to develop a consistent high standard culture at the club, if certain players can do what they like in violation of that new culture.

Either its completely false or else he has shown up smashed or something else as it doesnt make sense if true from either camp, i.e. how does Hogan's manager sell him to another club if he did something wrong or alternatively how do we sell him for the highest value if he has done something wrong.
No talk of anything wrong or showing up wasted, just hit it hard and fast

Chinese whispers in w.a are the worst

No talk of anything wrong or showing up wasted, just hit it hard and fast

Chinese whispers in w.a are the worst
Unfortunately why he probably wants to leave Perth, no doubt a lot of the players around the league have hit it hard at their fairest and bests yet he will probably be the only one that ends up in the paper due to it. Not saying he is a saint as he is far from that but you wonder who Hackdorn and Hardie will make their next target once he leaves.

Unfortunately why he probably wants to leave Perth, no doubt a lot of the players around the league have hit it hard at their fairest and bests yet he will probably be the only one that ends up in the paper due to it. Not saying he is a saint as he is far from that but you wonder who Hackdorn and Hardie will make their next target once he leaves.
Whoever Colin Young has up for a new contract would be the best guess

What do you mean that it doesn’t make sense?

And he knows that. So just makes it even dumber to go so hard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back