Religion The Silent Genocide

Remove this Banner Ad

Christians aren't a race.

That’s Syria you clown

Many of those Christians, you speak of, from Iraq, who became refugees, as a result of our illegal invasion, fled to Syria. Many have been settled for quite some time, until we attacked them there as well, where a moslem stood up for them, advocated for them, ultimately liberated them.

That's just way to much for you to comprehend little boy.

Eternal life

They don't know that thier soul has been trapped. Maybe some want thier souls trapped? But in all the older religions, going to the light means you've given up. Don't want to come back. It's not eternal life, but eternal death.

They don't know that thier soul has been trapped. Maybe some want thier souls trapped? But in all the older religions, going to the light means you've given up. Don't want to come back. It's not eternal life, but eternal death.
It's literally eternal life.

To die outside the good grace means you just die, but the buddies of JC get to join the after party.

The concept of hell is some good Catholic guilt social engineering.

I can guarantee if the roles were reversed and Muslims were being persecuted and killed off in so-called Christian countries (eg. Hungary) the far left in Western countries wouldn't stop talking about it and milk it for all it's worth as proof positive of how evil Christianity/Christians is/are.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds when it comes to their hatred of Christianity and are incapable of admitting to themselves the double standards they have for a religion that in all honesty if fairly 'neutered' nowadays. But that won't stop hard lefties from exaggerating the influence (whether bad or good, it is negligible) and 'detrimental' nature of Christianity today in order to justify their obsession and hatred of it.

I can guarantee if the roles were reversed and Muslims were being persecuted and killed off in so-called Christian countries (eg. Hungary) the far left in Western countries wouldn't stop talking about it and milk it for all it's worth as proof positive of how evil Christianity/Christians is/are.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds when it comes to their hatred of Christianity and are incapable of admitting to themselves the double standards they have for a religion that in all honesty if fairly 'neutered' nowadays. But that won't stop hard lefties from exaggerating the influence (whether bad or good, it is negligible) and 'detrimental' nature of Christianity today in order to justify their obsession and hatred of it.
Compare the relative silence on the Uyghur issue versus the constant wailing about Israel.

Does it feel better now? That that's off your chest? Good boy.

Now what part of Christians murdering Christians and saved by moslems don't you understand?

If it still hurts , show us where, be a brave boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How in the year 2019, are we waging genocide against indigenous Australians exactly?

Killing them with kindness if anything at this point.

Genocide by welfare.

I'm not even slightly joking either.

That and political correctness.

If we redirected even half the money that ends up pissed away on sit down money, sustaining unsustainable remote hell holes and buying grog for these people, into some kind of country to city educational scholarship programme for kids that hit 5, we could close the gap for good within two generations.

I say it has got to do with drugs and Alcochol but that affects non Indigenous people too

I'd argue that a welfare culture is worse.

It will cause these people to stagnate in time.

How in the year 2019, are we waging genocide against indigenous Australians exactly?

Killing them with kindness if anything at this point.
Yeah mate we're soo nice to our indigenous brothers, you can feel the love and warmth from everywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back