Analysis The Suddenly Thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Beat Carlton next week and a two game buffer inside top four.

Looking for the Hawks V Swans and Dogs V GWS , more Vic clubs up top the better it is for us.
Would like the Swans to beat Hawks and Giants to beat Dogs.
Then in round 10 we knock off the Swans who arent on a double rebound and the Giants face Adelaide in Adelaide.

Then in round 10 we knock off the Swans who arent on a double rebound and the Giants face Adelaide in Adelaide.

Fair enough my thoughts were based around two even sides going for it, home ground advantage plays a huge part in September. The Swans having three losses when we meet them is in our best interests.

We'll drop a game sooner or later and IMO we're in cruise mode currently. Not sure we're good enough to flick the switch in two weeks? I'm looking at the Cats and Hawks games and expecting to win both.

Fair enough my thoughts were based around two even sides going for it, home ground advantage plays a huge part in September. The Swans having three losses when we meet them is in our best interests.

We'll drop a game sooner or later and IMO we're in cruise mode currently. Not sure we're good enough to flick the switch in two weeks? I'm looking at the Cats and Hawks games and expecting to win both.
Theyre on our home deck. We should be confident. Hawks form at Etihad is shaky and it was only round 16 last year we put the Cats to the sword there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you see why i wanted the Hawks to win. Looking back i dont believe i thiught we could beat the Swans at the SCG

Suddenly Steve Saunders isn't the top medico in the AFL. I thought Casboult broke his leg and Kreuzer badly damaged ligaments in his knee only two weeks ago.

EDIT: seriously, WTF? The AFL needs to look into the accuracy/veracity of the injury reports released by the club.

Now you see why i wanted the Hawks to win. Looking back i dont believe i thiught we could beat the Swans at the SCG
We couldnt keep up our end of the bargain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back