Podcast The Sweet F.A. Podcast Season 23 Episode 2 - No Coups I Swear

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed this. Good podcast guys.

So what about that Demons coup? BRAB :D.

I genuinely have no idea how this rumour of a coup started but I hope this podcast helped to make things clearer.

RU_ is a good captain

I genuinely have no idea how this rumour of a coup started but I hope this podcast helped to make things clearer.

RU_ is a good captain

You genuinely had no idea RU_ was your committee member either.

The names for the boys club were educated guesses you cuck Millky95, not a coincidence that I got almost everyone right.

Also disgusted by the fact you failed to mention I have had the post likes in a post thus far for S23; instead labelling it trash.

This podcast is a legitimate wankfest for the league elite, every week I'm the scapegoat for the abhorrent state of the league.

I love you RU_ but this was a shock to me.

To be fair I almost forgot he was in the committee room too. Hasn't posted in there since January.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This podcast is a legitimate wankfest for the league elite, every week I'm the scapegoat for the abhorrent state of the league.
RU copped more s**t this week than you ever have on a podcast

Don't like the state of the league, leave.

Also, stop using cuck incorrectly

RU copped more s**t this week than you ever have on a podcast

Don't like the state of the league, leave.

Also, stop using cuck incorrectly
The difference is RU somewhat deserves it; I've copped it without just cause and for years on end.

The English language is one that consistently evolves, and with it the meaning of words, have you not ever used slang?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back