Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

If you shot my dog I'mma kill

• Your

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I was a little overzealous with the number but the majority of posters on any team don't do media. The glut of media is done by a few posters not many
Most of us spend more time keeping flagging threads alive for other teams, rather than hogging the limelight all for ourselves with new threads.

Let them do it. Will be fun to watch them get banned for breaking board rules when they start spamming s**t. You can't stop stupid, so don't.

Let them do it. Will be fun to watch them get banned for breaking board rules when they start spamming sh*t. You can't stop stupid, so don't.

Yeah mate. We are all genuinely petrified of potentially being banned from the SFA. Oh the horror!

Yeah mate. We are all genuinely petrified of potentially being banned from the SFA. Oh the horror!

What part of me saying "you should be allowed to do it" don't you get?

You guys are all be talk. Hand you the adminship and the running of the tour and you bunch will s**t your pants.

You made this demand expecting it to be rejected, which is why I want to see you made to deliver for once

You guys are all be talk. Hand you the adminship and the running of the tour and you bunch will sh*t your pants.

You made this demand expecting it to be rejected, which is why I want to see you made to deliver for once
I'm happy to run it Ned. Talking out of your arse again campaigner.

You know what BLUEALLTHRU

Just go for it. But it won't be an official SFA thing

I doubt you'll get 20 posters unless they are all Bombers anyway.
I'll only do it if the committee back this and it's an official SFA thing. I want this to work and become the way for the future

#realchange

You guys are all be talk. Hand you the adminship and the running of the tour and you bunch will sh*t your pants.

Nice melt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll only do it if the committee back this and it's an official SFA thing. I want this to work and become the way for the future

#realchange
and to translate: "I don't want any responsibility when it goes to s**t, so the committee should tick it, then I'll have a fall back"

I don't believe that and I want the votes. Give me some transparency here ffs!

Speak to you committee member if you want to learn more about the conversation.

The role of the admin isn’t to be the spokesperson of the Committee.

Back