No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

Tree chewing beavers who stop and listen sometimes misjudge it and get flatten.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Celebrities stepping up to adopt them - fast becoming the new greyhound rescue ultimate humanitarian must-have accessory...

giphy.gif

The wonders you can accomplish with a can of compressed air, a basic taxidermy kit and a celebrity level dose of imagination - inspiring!

Show me these studies pls..

I know some people that have stomach disease issues cant have fatty red meat (along with numerous other foods) cos it triggers them

But no way red meat causes cancer.. its 100% other factors (like processed meat and seed oils) tug im dead sure of that

Add preservatives, sugar and pretty much everything refined to the list. ;)

It’s a class 2a carcinogen. From cancel council.

Aw, say it ain't so, tug, they have their own council now?

174i.gif

How do some campaigners roll a ciggy with one hand

can't do it and I been rolling for years

I can roll 'em, but probably wouldn't risk lighting the end result! :D

Met a bloke who worked for the Forestry down in Tassie who lost his arm to a little shoulder stump in a work accident when he was a teenager, built himself a prosthetic arm out of cork and steel, operates it by twisting his other shoulder using this wire bra-strap kinda contraption.

Campaigner not only rolls these tailor-made like creations one handed (without looking, of course), he's got a ciggy sized hole in his other artificial hand so he's got somewhere to stick it when he's dropping trees with a chainsaw.

Forestry tried to stop him doing stuff when he was young, wanted to keep him behind a desk, so he went out and got literally every single ticket they offered just to stick it up 'em.

Last I heard from him he was part-way (as in half a prototype, he's not a pen and paper man!) through trying to nut out building something 6-legged to fight bushfires in steep terrain with. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back