No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

How many did Viduka slam past your blokes?
1 actually we lost 3-1 to Australia at Olympic park , which was a far cry from the cricket scores we used to get kicked against us we beat the Allwhites in Goroka lost to them in Nadi, we lost to Australia 4-0 in the Olympic qualifiers Markovski got 3 I can’t remember who got the 4th

Archie Thompson got his 13 against Western Samoa

i dont get any banhmi

overated
Trying_to_find_a_nice_hentai_that_1__aab1ef76edd2b62f9455f1e2eb8d18d3.jpg

1 actually we lost 3-1 to Australia at Olympic park , which was a far cry from the cricket scores we used to get kicked against us we beat the Allwhites in Goroka lost to them in Nadi, we lost to Australia 4-0 in the Olympic qualifiers Markovski got 3 I can’t remember who got the 4th

Archie Thompson got his 13 against Western Samoa
How much did you pump Samoa by?

Where to start...:think:

A recent study reports something strange: When mice with Alzheimer's disease inhale menthol, their cognitive abilities improve. It seems the chemical compound can stop some of the damage done to the brain that's usually associated with the disease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh awesome 👍
Did you coach any clubs in Oz at all ?
No when I returned to Australia I applied for a couple of club positions but they felt I was overqualified for a Bendigo comp

I watched a movie the other night based on the America Samoa team
Yeah they have improved like all the Oceania countries except for PNG when I left we were 142 in the world now 166 and the shame of that is they have had Frank Farina amongst others coaching them , Tim Cahill played for Western Samoa at youth level I didn’t come across him in my days ,

Yeah they have improved like all the Oceania countries except for PNG when I left we were 142 in the world now 166 and the shame of that is they have had Frank Farina amongst others coaching them , Tim Cahill played for Western Samoa at youth level I didn’t come across him in my days ,
How come you left ?

There’s a video doing the rounds on tik tok about a uk teferee in epl not paying frees against man city that should have been paid , apparantley on the take
The blokes account who has the clip up is called Joe Ham / football history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back