No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

How come you left ?
Returned home to Australia , I went up there as a photocopier tech , was asked to coach a club side in Lae we win the comp in my first year, i coached the regional under 18s to a national title then I was give the under 20s. I had a very understanding boss given I was out of the country about 3 months every year, right place right time , the kids were getting older so it was time to come home , I’ve since been back twice all up about 15 years in PNG , saw a lot of the world through work and soccer, I wouldn’t change anything apart from my **** up against New Zealand in 88 , because we should have beaten them it was my mistake.

At the end of the day Australia is home

There’s a video doing the rounds on tik tok about a uk teferee in epl not paying frees against man city that should have been paid , apparantley on the take
The blokes account who has the clip up is called Joe Ham / football history
The Refs in the EPL are slightly less bent than AFL umpires , there are a couple who hate certain clubs and ref accordingly , it’s interesting that the English speaking world does not even contemplate match fixing in sport it’s only the (insert country) that would stoop to those things , A west ham player is being investigated for yellow cards on demand like the three guys in the Aleague ,

Betting on sports has created corruption and anyone who thinks AFL is clean is deluded.

I remember a game that Fiji played and they need to win by 11 to progress, an Indian Referee was appointed they won by 11 , knocking us out , after the game a reporter came to me asked my thoughts on the ref , I called it as I saw it an Indian referee reffing a game that Fiji (which the FFA is run by Fijian Indians ) was not and should never been allowed to happen, thanks Charlie Dempsey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back