The Toon Army Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know there is some crap about our negativity on the championship board but we must get some consistency in November. Those two losses have brought 9 teams at the top of the division with in 4 points.

We need to ensure we have a good two months to Christmas to break the pack open to contenders and pretenders.

The squad is good enough ability wise to do this but as fantastic-crows has said there also inconsistent and if we drop the pace the confidence could falter and we find ourselves sliding down.

My main issue is with the way we're playing.

Yes, we're still top of the league (somewhat fortunately IMO), but there's a lot of improvements to be made.

We should be looking to dominate right from the start in basically every match we play in. Recently, we've been starting off slowly (which gives the other team confidence), and not really playing to our ability until we fall behind.

The last time we came out and dominated right from the start was against Ipswich, and we blew them away.

2204: BREAKING NEWS Newcastle appoint Chris Hughton as manager on an 18-month contract. The club is no longer for sale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R.I.P Newcastle United.

This fat doofus will kill off any possible chance at us becoming a club again.

The Keegan case proved the way he conducts his business, what did we do to deserve this creep? Who cares what he promises he already has shown he has no clue in how to run a football club and his initial thoughts on renaming St.James' Park smacks our locals and traditions right in the face, all for a quick buck for him to recoup.

As Boro see the light and get rid of a crap manager in Southgate and replace him with a manager with some valuable experience and success, we are left with Hughton to continue with what we have been seeing. Hughton is nothing but a puppet hence why Ashley's decision to keep him on. Ditto Joe Kinnear.

Our football club has never seen such a bad time, yes we have been in lower divisions, yes we have had worst players, but right now, the fabric of what made this football club great is being shredding by a Fat, egotistical, selfish bastard.

And we have to continue on with him.

God Bless this football club. It's gonna need a miracle.

R.I.P Newcastle United.

This fat doofus will kill off any possible chance at us becoming a club again.

The Keegan case proved the way he conducts his business, what did we do to deserve this creep? Who cares what he promises he already has shown he has no clue in how to run a football club and his initial thoughts on renaming St.James' Park smacks our locals and traditions right in the face, all for a quick buck for him to recoup.

As Boro see the light and get rid of a crap manager in Southgate and replace him with a manager with some valuable experience and success, we are left with Hughton to continue with what we have been seeing. Hughton is nothing but a puppet hence why Ashley's decision to keep him on. Ditto Joe Kinnear.

Our football club has never seen such a bad time, yes we have been in lower divisions, yes we have had worst players, but right now, the fabric of what made this football club great is being shredding by a Fat, egotistical, selfish bastard.

And we have to continue on with him.

God Bless this football club. It's gonna need a miracle.

quoted for truth
how much more do the loyal newcastle fans deserve, so many years without a major trophy, 44000 plus to championship football games and we get this fat clueless idiot running the club into the ground

What do you guys expect him to do?

THERE'S OBVIOUSLY NO INTEREST IN THE CLUB, THEREFORE HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT NOT TO SELL. HE CAN'T SELL SOMETHING THAT NOBODY WANTS TO BUY

What do you guys expect him to do?

THERE'S OBVIOUSLY NO INTEREST IN THE CLUB, THEREFORE HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT NOT TO SELL. HE CAN'T SELL SOMETHING THAT NOBODY WANTS TO BUY

Are you serious?

He had offers, it even says on our website he didn't go ahead with Barry Moats offer of 80 million pounds or whatever it was. He again is doing this as he see's us on top and wants to squueze every penny by thinking we will get promoted. He has no love for this club, and in fact, he doesn't give a damn.

We had Llambias speaking about 2 offers reaching the 100 million pounds about 2 months ago! What happened to that? Ashley and co talking out of his arse again. Of course they are. Wake up mate, it has been as clear as day from the very beginning.

Boy if some people didn't learn what this bloke was all about after the reports came out from the case against the club and his management during the Keegan trial, nothing will teach them. He is a criminal. He lacks integrity. He has no right to be at this club.

Would of been good if those blokes had got to him at the Scampaignerhorp game. Never have I seen a guy in his position blatanly lie so much to the true people of this club.

Lowest form of human I can ever recall.

As I said. RIP Newcastle United.

Are you serious?

He had offers, it even says on our website he didn't go ahead with Barry Moats offer of 80 million pounds or whatever it was. He again is doing this as he see's us on top and wants to squueze every penny by thinking we will get promoted. He has no love for this club, and in fact, he doesn't give a damn.

He offered the club to Moat for £80m. He waited and waited and waited, and still nothing.

Now, it might just be me, but if someone can't come up with £80m just to buy the club, I don't want them in charge.

We had Llambias speaking about 2 offers reaching the 100 million pounds about 2 months ago! What happened to that? Ashley and co talking out of his arse again. Of course they are. Wake up mate, it has been as clear as day from the very beginning.

Oh come on, you're not that gullible are you? The media only ever write a load of s**t.

Why, after all that has gone on, do people expect him to give the club away? At least he's made a decision now, AND HE'S PUTTING IN £20M OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET TO COVER RUNNING COSTS, for a club that he has no allegiance to. Hell, if I was in his position I wouldn't even be doing that.

Not when you've got a bunch of deluded ********s that go to the games every week and do nothing but slag you off.

Not when you've got a bunch of deluded ********s that go to the games every week and do nothing but slag you off.

First of all, he waited and waited? Please. Your not gullible are you? We all have been waiting for him to response on and off to offers for months, now your telling me he waited and Barry Moat never got back to him? LOL

Secondly, a bunch of deluded ********s?

Well mate, if you get off your damn high horse for a quarter of a second you will know that those deluded ferals would give their left nut to see the club successful. Those deluded ferals pour money in to the club and turn up, week, after week, after week, despite the negligence of this man you support.

Liverpool fans do not know what they have compared to our worthless gimp, yet they are protesting.

Also there is direct quotes from Llambias about the funds.

There is also countless quotes of Llambias that has proved to be nothing but lies.

Pure negligence yet we have to continue to watch it.

First of all, he waited and waited? Please. Your not gullible are you? We all have been waiting for him to response on and off to offers for months, now your telling me he waited and Barry Moat never got back to him? LOL

Why do you think there was a wait? Moat couldn't get proof of funding from Barclays to start with (so why you would want someone like that in charge in the first place is beyond me).

Moat has been 'interested' in buying the club for the last 2 years, yet whenever push comes to shove, he never does. Why do you think this is?

Which 'offers' have we had? Seriously, I'm interested. There's been none that have come close to the valuation of the club, so why would he sell? Honestly? He's a businessman, he isn't going to give the club away for nothing.

Secondly, a bunch of deluded ********s?

Well mate, if you get off your damn high horse for a quarter of a second you will know that those deluded ferals would give their left nut to see the club successful. Those deluded ferals pour money in to the club and turn up, week, after week, after week, despite the negligence of this man you support.

I don't support him, so I'll stop you there.

I just think the way the fans go on about him is hilarious. Like he's all to blame.

Let me tell you, this club was already on a massive downhill spiral before he came anywhere near it. We were going to go down no matter who was the owner. At least when we went down we did it with no debt, meaning that there is actually still a club to support.

Good to see you also agree that they're deluded though.

Also there is direct quotes from Llambias about the funds.

There is also countless quotes of Llambias that has proved to be nothing but lies.

Pure negligence yet we have to continue to watch it.

They havent lied about putting funds into the club yet. They've lied about other stuff, but nothing to do with the finances, so I dont see why they would this time either.

Ashley is complete tool and responsible for a lot but it's incredibly hard to sell a Championship club as opposed to a Premier League.

Don't care how we do it, but if we can somehow get promoted, Ashley sells the club - we'll be sweet.

If we don't get promoted, then yep - we're well and truly screwed.

And with Hughton we could do a lot better, but then we could do a lot worse. At least its some form of stability at the club.

And he looks like Oscar from The Office too. :D

Ashley is complete tool and responsible for a lot but it's incredibly hard to sell a Championship club as opposed to a Premier League.

Don't care how we do it, but if we can somehow get promoted, Ashley sells the club - we'll be sweet

If we don't get promoted, then yep - we're well and truly screwed.

What about if we get promoted and he doesn't sell the club?

If he's learnt from his mistakes, there's nothing to say he cant turn it around and invest heavily into the playing squad/get a proper manager in.

How is he responsible for us getting relegated? I'm seriously interested in what actually makes him the major party to blame. Honestly.

I think Ashley has got to take a lot of the blame for the relegation, even the mess he made of the managers position was probably the difference between staying up and going down.

He's not the only one, but he's pretty much ran a one man seminar in how not to run a football club.

£80m for Newcastle is a bargain IMO, there will never be a better time to go to the support and preach patience, and start doing things the right way. And when they do go back up, without the highly paid wasters, and the marquee names that'll never live up to their pricetag that £80m is starting to look very cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back