The top 3 sitcoms of the 21st century so far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrested Development is definitely number 1.
Spots 2 and 3 would be between Curb your Enthusiasm, Extras, and The Office (UK).

1. Arrested development - me and my brother watched all three series last week and it reminded me how funny that show is - genius! not many shows make me laugh out loud but that one does. although it sucks it got cancelled its probs a good thing because i dont see how much further they could have dragged it on. the third season is hilarious particularly because, as they knew they were getting cancelled, they could make it as obscure as they wanted anyway.

2. scrubs - so insightful, so random, so funny!

3. malcolm in the middle - when this was on channel 9 every monday night i was in love with malcolm (i was about 14/15) watching eps on foxtel reminds me of how good it used to be... before it went downhill a bit as they got older

That show furthers the inaccurate stereotype that George Lopez is funny.

So is that a vote for Family Guy :D

you reckon he got yellow-carded for this post? :D

1. Arrested Development
2. 30 Rock
3. Malcolm in the Middle

would Entourage be considered a sitcom?

Sitcom is short for situation comedy, so the situation would be a movie star and his friends, and it's definitely funny therefore its a sitcom :thumbsu:

1. Futurama
2. Scrubs
3. How I Met Your Mother/Entourage (Can't decide)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Name is Earl (US)
The league of gentlemen (UK with Mark Gatiss, although I'm not sure if they still make that show)
BTW AM I teh only one who thinks Earl HIckey's ex-wife Joy, is really hot !!!

Anything else just isn't my cup of tea ..
BTW How I met ur mother is utter crud and it's such a shame that Alyson Hannigan's talents are being wasted in that garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back