Media The TOP TEN Lowest-Maintenance SweetFA Personas

Remove this Banner Ad

As YotR so eloquently pointed out, we're passing through a bit of a lull in zesty activity here in Sweet. Maybe it's the traffic. Maybe it's the pollen count. It could be the widespread xanax doping regime that Headless is going to uncover tomorrow in the most devastating investigative exposé the League has ever seen.
In any case, I for one won't be sitting around idly and watching our beloved competition crumble. I will be toiling relentlessly, committing fully to the struggle, leaving no stone unturned.

I will be composing a Top Ten List.

Contents

• Number 10
  • Number 9
  • Number 8
  • Number 7
  • Number 6
  • Meet and Greet
  • Number 5
  • Number 4
  • Number 3
  • Number 2
  • Number 1

Looks pretty good.

View attachment 750732 View attachment 750739 The Half Back/sportsmaniac89 (shared prize)

The routine of projecting importance is a sound one, and sweeping through eighty threads to impart some brief, inane morsel of a contribution two times a week serves him well. Throw in a routine complaint or two and an aggrandising of the 'old days' and the recipe is complete. It's lazy, but it works.

Joining Halfy is his good buddy, sports. Ahhh sporty - a peculiar case. Not even sure this one can be classified as a persona. The volume of posting might indicate to some that effort and care goes into the spectacle, but this author knows better.

View attachment 750731 View attachment 750740 Matera92

Would be placed higher but I saw him faintly nod his head at a rookie last week. The indifference of Superstardom allows one to pick and choose their efforts, but this fellow is slipping gradually into sentimentality as age has its way. Just simply cares too much.

View attachment 750730 View attachment 750741 JackNah_8

Only comes in at number eight as I imagine it's actually quite difficult to uphold a persona that is exclusively constituted of chat about tennis headwear. Plus she made an Admin bid which is major points off in anyone's book.

View attachment 750729 View attachment 750742 Sab22

Talk yerself up. Do fu** all.
That's strong stuff.

View attachment 750728 View attachment 750758 Power Raid

Liking posts is not a character trait.

Is JackNah_8 a bot for a major supplier of half hats ??

Insightful stuff Joshy

None of these lowly, one dimensional personas can hold a candle to the universally loved, imaginative, multi-layered and complex 'pick an ungainly footy identity and shoop their head onto everything' personas going around. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back