Darker yellow or vibrant yellow?

• Darker

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Vibrant

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Again? Why?
And don't label it a true tiger yellow. Newsflash, tigers aren't yellow!
I kind of expected this kind of conversation during the 90s and 2000s when we were sh!t. Spend some time trolling Collingwood or Geelong if you've got free time.
I'm happy with the yellow, and I honestly can't think of a single time that I've watched one of our games and been criticising the colour we are wearing. I've been strangely watching the freaking game.

As an old bloke I prefer the yellow of the past. It's more of a "tiger" yellow to me.
In saying that, I don't lose any sleep with the current yellow. Maybe if we weren't so friggin' good and winning multiple premierships it would be on my radar more. :)

1571006625363.png

As an old bloke I prefer the yellow of the past. It's more of a "tiger" yellow to me.
In saying that, I don't lose any sleep with the current yellow. Maybe if we weren't so friggin' good and winning multiple premierships it would be on my radar more. :)

View attachment 764085
the guy with the adidas trackie next to malthouse has the perfect yellow on. not too dark and not too light to be showing up as fluro in some light

would be vibrant but without the fluro disaster

the guy with the adidas trackie next to malthouse has the perfect yellow on. not too dark and not too light to be showing up as fluro in some light

would be vibrant but without the fluro disaster

That's a fair compromise. The player under the cup is Flea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back