The VEGAN cuckoo-land that is infesting politics and which farmers are fighting daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

A tremendous idea that many will support.

I have always said there is nothing better to keep ones brain in good nick than a hard days work out in the fresh air.

Beats sitting around on the dole and getting stoned all day.

I have always said there is nothing better to keep ones brain in good nick than a hard days work out in the fresh air.

Or they could pay a decent wage.

How will accommodation work, Internet access, ability to pay bills?

If this happens the grand plan will be to rape the wallets of people on newstart and send half of it to the farmers for "accommodation"

You just want people being slaves mate.

How will accommodation work, Internet access, ability to pay bills?

If this happens the grand plan will be to rape the wallets of people on newstart and send half of it to the farmers for "accommodation"

You just want people being slaves mate.

It's already in the works.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison was asked if the government had plans to announce measures to address farm labour shortages, including through restarting overseas migration programs.
"Yes and soon," he told reporters in Canberra.

Soon.

I'm sure they will work out all the small details such as how one can access internet and where the toilets are.

I'm hearing the first to go will be those in outer suburbs who are within a 30 minute drive of a farm.

So, you could be living in outer Melbourne suburb of Sunbury, for example, and a quick car trip could see you picking grapes at a Mt Macedon winery.

This then represents a tremendous opportunity for farmers short on labour and those who are desperate to work and actually contribute to society. .

Soon.

I'm sure they will work out all the small details such as how one can access internet and where the toilets are.

I'm hearing the first to go will be those in outer suburbs who are within a 30 minute drive of a farm.

So, you could be living in outer Melbourne suburb of Sunbury, for example, and a quick car trip could see you picking grapes at a Mt Macedon winery.

This then represents a tremendous opportunity for farmers short on labour and those who are desperate to work and actually contribute to society. .
No its getting people who will be earning money below the poverty line working as slaves for famers.

They want workers then the farmers can pay a fair wage, fair conditions and treat Aussie citizens right.

No its getting people who will be earning money below the poverty line working as slaves for famers.

They want workers then the farmers can pay a fair wage, fair conditions and treat Aussie citizens right.

You are jumping to conclusions without understanding the program.

In some cases, the workers will only be required part time. It's not too dissimilar to an apprenticeship, where you're paid bugger all but you learn valuable new skills which helps with job opportunities in the future.

To be frank, I'm surprised and disappointed at the negativity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not my massive overreaction.

Seriously, check out darthbards' posting in this thread. It's amazing.

We're on the brink of the point of no return for the Amazon forests due directly to farming.
That is an anti-human as anyone can get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back