Discussion The Voice and the St Kilda FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

Referendum has revealed plenty about many. Eye opening stuff, won't forget it!

If anyone has any issues with it being locked feel free to PM me šŸ‘

EDIT:

SRP thread on the Voice referendum:

Last edited by a moderator:

At the end of the day everybody is entitled to their own opinion and nobody should be putting others down.
Really politics should never be discussed it should be just left to your own personal preference without discussion as discussion about politics often leads to arguments.
Live and let live and vote however you want.

I voted no as did my entire family.
We will vote Dutto at the next fed election.
And we are all tertiary qualified

Mind blown
When they are out of their depth they attack the man and not the ball. It's the blueprint for these people. Whoever mentioned before about the undercurrent of "you're a racist if you vote no" is dead on. Disgusting honestly

Well Albo summed it up perfectly last night when he said "At least now the Reserve Bank won't have to worry about being told what to do at its next board meeting".

A triumph of misinformation and ignorance over informed discussion.

Kiss goodbye to any chance of ever becoming a republic.

In terms of the US, go visit each state and compare red verses blue. Blue states are a cesspit. Homelessness out of control, anti law enforcement, BLM, mental health crisis rife, woke rubbish. Red states meanwhile habitable and thriving. Yes Iā€™m generalising.
Which red states have you been too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow living in big city centres and being educated in them makes you more of an expert on Aboriginal affairs, yet the regional voters who are living within or near more densely populated Aboriginal areas ArE tOo StUpId To UnDeRsTaNd
I think its disgusting that basically news publications are going with the reason the no vote won is because people who do not live in the inner city are uneducated

Well Albo summed it up perfectly last night when he said "At least now the Reserve Bank won't have to worry about being told what to do at its next board meeting".

A triumph of misinformation and ignorance over informed discussion.

Kiss goodbye to any chance of ever becoming a republic.
No just sounds like Albo blaming anyone but him

2/3 of the country votes a certain way and itā€™s a ā€œvictory for misinformation and ignorance.ā€

The 1/3 love to speak as if their viewpoint is the only one that makes sense, and will aggressively attack those on the fence or to the contrary.

Weā€™ve lost the ability to converse at a mature level in The West imo.

2/3 of the country votes a certain way and itā€™s a ā€œvictory for misinformation and ignorance.ā€

The 1/3 love to speak as if their viewpoint is the only one that makes sense, and will aggressively attack those on the fence or to the contrary.

Weā€™ve lost the ability to converse at a mature level in The West imo.
So true. But the wheel is starting to turn. Look what happened in NZ politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back