Discussion The Voice and the St Kilda FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

Referendum has revealed plenty about many. Eye opening stuff, won't forget it!

If anyone has any issues with it being locked feel free to PM me šŸ‘

EDIT:

SRP thread on the Voice referendum:

Last edited by a moderator:
I live here and I have four children, yep thatā€™s weird šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ seriously you have to be kidding.

But you comment on the name of the PM thatā€™s non Anglo.

You brought ethnicity into it. Makes sense, as a redneck.

Just what the data has predicted (accurately).

If you have a degree youā€™re more likely to vote yes.

Labour needs to take a strong look at how they campaigned when basically every where that was urbanised and close to a city centre voted no.

Genuinely speaking as an Australian Iā€™m pretty flat. History wonā€™t look kindly back at this
A shitty arts degree that takes 6 years to complete with all the included re-education doesn't count.

Where is the supposedly accurate data?

It was appallng Imo, this guy is not fit for office and needs to resign Imo.

It was like a speech from someone who had just lost an election. Someone that wasn't going to govern.

He got it very wrong imo

He's still in government. He needs to listen to the voice of the Australian people and move forward respectfully.

There's been some further developments to the American spy who hijacked this referendum. He may be posting in this thread under the alias of "Yawkey Way", a cipher for his real identity.

Yesterday we received information from a lead witness in the case who provided a sketch artist with a facial composite of the alleged offender;

images

If anyone sees this man or can track down the posts he has made in this thread to his location, please contact Crime Stoppers immediately on 1800 333 000.

DO NOT approach this man, as we believe he may be armed and dangerous.

Thank you and keep safe!

IMG-2819.jpg

Pretty pleased with Melbourne. Most of us voted yes.

Re the education comment, it was data in polling that majority of people who voted yes had higher education and were higher income earners and were located close to the city centre.

Somehow living in big city centres and being educated in them makes you more of an expert on Aboriginal affairs, yet the regional voters who are living within or near more densely populated Aboriginal areas ArE tOo StUpId To UnDeRsTaNd

There's been some further developments to the American spy who hijacked this referendum. He may be posting in this thread under the alias of "Yawkey Way", a cipher for his real identity.

Yesterday we received information from a lead witness in the case who provided a sketch artist with a facial composite of the alleged offender;

images

If anyone sees this man or can track down the posts he has made in this thread to his location, please contact Crime Stoppers immediately on 1800 333 000.

Thank you and keep safe!
Stronger jaw and jacked for an old guy but yeah run with it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now this is over I think it's time to have a Yes/No vote on Albo lol
Albo out, Dutton in..

As I said, it's the whole political system is the reason I voted no.

I'm also proud first nations fella as well. This was never about forst nations people at all, we can always learn and have a voice, that's called progression, this was just another way to spend 450 million tax payer dollars...

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

images

Thank you and keep safe!

No need to mention armed when you've already said American... it's implied.

What a stupid comment.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Reflective of a lot of the rhetoric on both ā€œsidesā€ unfortunately.

Youā€™re dead right about needing bi-partisan support.
I wonder if theyā€™ll legislate it now. I believe that would be far more palatable to many people.

Albo can't even take advantage of Bidenomics and get us below $1.55 US:AUD.

Who could possibly think he'd be able to find a nail in a farrier's shed after that?

It won't make the Yessers happy, but the reality is that it was never going to get up, like the republican referenduum, Australians don't change the constitution when they don't know what they're changing.

The referendum for the Republic was that same "we'll sort the details of how it will work through the parliament" = failure, same here. Unfortunately old mate Ray Martin was completely wrong when he said the details don't matter, they never mattered. When it comes to changes, they absolutely do matter.

Labor don't learn.

The good thing that's come from it is that the gap has risen to the forefront of everyone's minds and I'm yet to meet someone who doesn't want better outcomes for our indigenous population, nor have I met anyone that wouldn't support constitutional recognition, so hopefully we do have at least one more where that can be added.

As for Albo, he's a poor man's Dan Andrews - fortunately for some, should mean he won't be around for as long or brainwash as many. People talking about the Libs and the national debt seem to over look Andrews and the state debt, but that's another thread on a football forum

yep, dump the clown at the next election.
Yes, hundreds of millions of dollars of our hard earned money has been used to jet around the country and the globe. How about other elites as well? Perhaps start with the corporates, singers, AFL, NRL etc, sporting celebrities, etc.
Stick to what you are good at as we don't like being lectured to by the rich and famous and their mates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back