Discussion The Voice and the St Kilda FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

Referendum has revealed plenty about many. Eye opening stuff, won't forget it!

If anyone has any issues with it being locked feel free to PM me šŸ‘

EDIT:

SRP thread on the Voice referendum:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blokes on the main board saying theyā€™d be shocked if anyone who voted no held a tertiary degree hahahaha clueless.
Well this is an entire family who hold tertiary degrees and more who voted no. Whatā€™s more they teach your kids thank god from primary to tertiary.

Albo ranting about crap once again, lies, lies and more lies, life choices mean nothing, money and goodwill mean nothing. This guy needs to step down or be removed, heā€™s an absolute disaster, a divider never a unititer.

Well this is an entire family who hold tertiary degrees and more who voted no. Whatā€™s more they teach your kids thank god from primary to tertiary.

Albo ranting about crap once again, lies, lies and more lies, life choices mean nothing, money and goodwill mean nothing. This guy needs to step down or be removed, heā€™s an absolute disaster, a divider never a unititer.
The issue with politics....is politics. Our system is completely outdated for the age that we live in.

We need a system that promotes growth, not one that chops and changes everything every couple of years with a new head. The NBN is just one example of a failed product between the major party system

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Donā€™t worry itā€™s not the end of the wode, making sleepy joe look sane. Determine to make race a priority in Australia and followed up by Linda burnley. Seriously what a piece of work, he divided a nation then told us to go and get xxxxxx and expects to remain PM, resign you piece of garbage.

Just the Australian cricketers
CgkSUvm.jpg

The issue with politics....is politics. Our system is completely outdated for the age that we live in.

We need a system that promotes growth, not one that chops and changes everything every couple of years with a new head. The NBN is just one example of a failed product between the major party system

I donā€™t believe that for a second, you underestimate your fellow Australians. Jesus he keeps going on about a gracious invitation?. Are you watching this moron? What a piece of work.

Ultimately I still feel that either way this was going to do little, if anything, to help any disadvantaged person. I have thought about my choice over the last couple of days and the racist element of division has resonated with me. I'm glad I voted no in retrospect.

And massive kudos to those people in these communities that this vote would directly affect that came out and thought about it objectively as it would be so easy to get sucked into it all and I wouldnā€™t blame them either.

I'm really apathetic about how the system operates and don't think there can be genuine lasting change whilst we live in these kinds of political parameters. To me it's all a bit of a song and dance, a bit of pretend and make-believe to appease a few and to win a few voters. Genuinely believe there's so much more we could be doing if those who make decisions gave enough of a s**t but unfortunately they are all just concerned about their own positions and so nothing substantial ever gets done.

Kind of agree, if the system doesn't benefit majority of ordinary people then the system doesnt work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voted Yes, and expected to lose.
As soon as the slogan "if you don't know say NO" was put forward....it was like shooting fish with apathy bullets in a barrel.
Still feel gutted though.
the yes side wasnt overly better, with a strong "your a racist" undercurrent if you voiced a no opinion
they even wanted to limit voting ages at one point.

unfortunately, the ones this was all about are the smallest part of why I suspect many voted no

Garbage, you want a despot Trump light like Morrison the bible bashing lying bastard or Voldermort the hate filled racist.
Albanese kept his promise, unlike the Tory Kent's who put out country into a trillion in debt and were a complete pox on the body politic.

Albo is decent and has the courage of conviction, kept his word and lost. That's democracy, like when the cookers and right wing trash legacy media and the Liberals tarnished the Labor government in Victoria. What happened? Labor is returned with a bigger majority. Again democracy.

Doesn't go your way, suck it up. But don't be triumphant, the loss of your cause comes around sooner or later.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Blokes on the main board saying theyā€™d be shocked if anyone who voted no held a tertiary degree hahahaha clueless.
Doesn't practically everyone have a tertiary degree these days? Or at least a tertiary education of some kind?

IMG-2819.jpg

Pretty pleased with Melbourne. Most of us voted yes.

Re the education comment, it was data in polling that majority of people who voted yes had higher education and were higher income earners and were located close to the city centre.
Does the polling take into account whether you're 'educated' in anything worthwhile, or are we assuming the average university invitee to be 'educated' by default?

Garbage, you want a despot Trump light like Morrison the bible bashing lying bastard or Voldermort the hate filled racist.
Albanese kept his promise, unlike the Tory Kent's who put out country into a trillion in debt and were a complete pox on the body politic.

Albo is decent and has the courage of conviction, kept his word and lost. That's democracy, like when the cookers and right wing trash legacy media and the Liberals tarnished the Labor government in Victoria. What happened? Labor is returned with a bigger majority. Again democracy.

Doesn't ho your way, suck it up. But don't he triumphant, the loss of your cause comes around sooner or later.

Albo is no different than Morrison both are clowns. He is not decent he is a lying turd

Does the polling take into account whether you're 'educated' in anything worthwhile, or are we assuming the average university invitee to be 'educated' by default?
No, but it makes the liberal arts students (cough, baristas) feel warm and fuzzy knowing theyā€™re better and smarter than all comers!

Albo is no different than Morrison both are clowns. He is not decent he is a lying turd
Morrison was the worst PM we have ever had bar none.
Evangelical pathological liar who tried to become a dictator by taking countless ministeries so to run the country by himself. Trump light, we have a trillion in debt because of him and nothing to show for it.
Dutton is worse.

Doesn't ho your way, suck it up. But don't he triumphant, the loss of your cause comes around sooner or later.

Ok bitter and twisted no matter how you try to spin it like your little despot the people have spoken. Are your fingers shacking with rage ?. You canā€™t even type šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Ho, the anger is palpable. Mate ignore your leaders ungracious response the people have rejected a country divided by race.

Now letā€™s move forward and achieve better results for everyone in what is a great multi cultural nation.

IMG-2819.jpg

Pretty pleased with Melbourne. Most of us voted yes.

Re the education comment, it was data in polling that majority of people who voted yes had higher education and were higher income earners and were located close to the city centre.
Usually how it goes for most major cities, not much to take from it to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back