Discussion The Voice and the St Kilda FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

Referendum has revealed plenty about many. Eye opening stuff, won't forget it!

If anyone has any issues with it being locked feel free to PM me šŸ‘

EDIT:

SRP thread on the Voice referendum:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrison was the worst PM we have ever had bar none.
Evangelical pathological liar who tried to become a dictator by taking countless ministeries so to run the country by himself. Trump light, we have a trillion in debt because of him and nothing to show for it.
Dutton is worse.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thatā€™s an insult to Trump šŸ˜Ž

IMG-2819.jpg

Pretty pleased with Melbourne. Most of us voted yes.

Re the education comment, it was data in polling that majority of people who voted yes had higher education and were higher income earners and were located close to the city centre.

Nice, on a small map!

The absolute worst part of all of it, I couldnā€™t name one candidate who could step up? Aus politics is in a deep hole.
We've been at the point of voting for the other guy for a while now. Not good.

I look forward to the day when I can make my vote count towards who I want to be in charge. Why can't we have some real leaders enter the political sphere?

The two party system doesn't work.

The absolute worst part of all of it, I couldnā€™t name one candidate who could step up? Aus politics is in a deep hole.
Will probably be a republican from Texas given they hAd a haNd iN oUr rEfeReNdUm

Morrison was the worst PM we have ever had bar none.
Evangelical pathological liar who tried to become a dictator by taking countless ministeries so to run the country by himself. Trump light, we have a trillion in debt because of him and nothing to show for it.
Dutton is worse.

But Iā€™m talking about Albo and his mismanagement of the voice and the lies he has told

Morrison- Rudd -Gillard all as crap as each other and Albo could be the biggest clown of them all

We've been at the point of voting for the other guy for a while now. Not good.

I look forward to the day when I can make my vote count towards who I want to be in charge. Why can't we have some real leaders enter the political sphere?

The two party system doesn't work.
that's the crux of the issue, Independents and alternate parties can never hold power

Garbage, you want a despot Trump light like Morrison the bible bashing lying bastard or Voldermort the hate filled racist.
Albanese kept his promise, unlike the Tory Kent's who put out country into a trillion in debt and were a complete pox on the body politic.

Albo is decent and has the courage of conviction, kept his word and lost. That's democracy, like when the cookers and right wing trash legacy media and the Liberals tarnished the Labor government in Victoria. What happened? Labor is returned with a bigger majority. Again democracy.

Doesn't go your way, suck it up. But don't be triumphant, the loss of your cause comes around sooner or later.

Mate i consider you to be one one the biggest trolls on saints bigfooty, if this week doesnā€™t sum you up I donā€™t know what will. Your selective outrage doesnā€™t go unnoticed, xxxx you to victims of abuse ban me if I offend but the people vote no an itā€™s an outrage, seriously go xxxx yourself.

Iā€˜ve always cut you some slack out of respect but mate there are limits and youā€™ve breached them.

Last edited:
I donā€™t have a visceral dislike of many people but Albanese is different. I donā€˜t know what it is about him, the lying, the utter contempt, the loathing of a little Italian man for a culture the has surpassed his but whatever I dislike him with a passion.

Ok, enjoy your Vegemite sandwich.

We need gringo to step up
He could lead the farmers orange party

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No different to most countries around the world sadly

No different to most countries around the world sadly
I wonder if the big appeal of Trump is that he isn't afraid to say what he believes, what he wants to do and works to achieve that. He appears to not be afraid of being a leader.

Yes I know, he didn't drain the swamp. Yes, he didn't "lock her up". But he did present himself as an actual leader, I think that resonated with a lot of potential voters in the US.

You have no idea, actually Iā€™m American so have some fun with that.
So you're part of those American spies that came and ****ed with this referendum ffs. Go enjoy your turducken, you bastard

Albo's speech was very condescending.

He hasn't listened at all.

You can't put this out there to the people, get the result you did and then take no responsibility or ownership that maybe you got some things wrong.

You either listen to the people or you don't.

The feeling I get from listening to him speak is that he clearly hasn't.

I wonder if the big appeal of Trump is that he isn't afraid to say what he believes, what he wants to do and works to achieve that. He appears to not be afraid of being a leader.

Yes I know, he didn't drain the swamp. Yes, he didn't "lock her up". But he did present himself as an actual leader, I think that resonated with a lot of potential voters in the US.
He doesnā€™t say what he believes.

He says what ever thought bubble pops in his head. WtAF a leader omfg

You can't put this out there to the people, get the result you did and then take no responsibility or ownership that maybe you got some things wrong.

It was appallng Imo, this guy is not fit for office and needs to resign Imo.

Itā€™s hard to watch he is just clueless
The light is on but no one is home

His own party will bone him before to long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back